The online racing simulator
Need G25 parts
(3 posts, started )
Need G25 parts
hey guys just wondering if u know of anywhere i can get some Desk claps for G25? the stock ones both of mine broke after letting my lil cousin use it he over tightened it and snapped both. i took them out and tryed to repair them but they dont hold well. so if anyone has a damaged wheel or can tell me if momo ones will fit please add my msn and we can work on a deal?

MSN:[email protected]
Quote from meanstreakJR :hey guys just wondering if u know of anywhere i can get some Desk claps for G25? the stock ones both of mine broke after letting my lil cousin use it he over tightened it and snapped both. i took them out and tryed to repair them but they dont hold well. so if anyone has a damaged wheel or can tell me if momo ones will fit please add my msn and we can work on a deal?

MSN:[email protected]

I have one, and SHOULD have 3 others, but can't find any others right now. I'll update you if I find another one. Not sure how much it'd be to ship to australia, but can't be too much considering they probably won't need a big package to ship, nor do they weigh a lot.

If you need anything else like the paddle shifters or anything, I've got a bunch of spare parts just lmk.

Need G25 parts
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG