The online racing simulator
Is Branson is a joke ?
(39 posts, started )
If Branson wants a driver with no testicles let him call Coulthard.
Quote from Intrepid :Branson is Virgin.

You would think that a man with that much money could get laid atleast once in his life.
Well Desire Wilson became the only woman to win an F1 race of any kind, when she won at Brands Hatch. But it wasn't the official F1 and in a series which mostly featured older F1 cars. (Forgot the name)

So...Branson wants attractive people right? Looks like Buemi has no shot at Virgin for the rest of his life

Quote from tristancliffe :No, there have been several female official F1 drivers. Only one scored points, and not all even managed to qualify (in the days of pre-qualifying).

There were millions of people who never saw a F1 race because of pre-quali. But that specific one who didnt quali was Giovanna Amati and I only know her name because she's still talked about as the "last female in F1".
Quote from PhilS13 :http://en.espnf1.com/virgin/motorsport/story/5405.html

"I wanted four female drivers but we've ended up with four of the best looking male drivers out there."

Please

I hated just seeing his face every GP last year and I hate more every time I hear from him. Sucks for Manor but I really hope they spend some years on the back of the grid so this clown can stop enjoying racing and go back to selling whatever he was selling before.

Just wanna know what most think of him and if you recall any other dudes in recent F1 history who looked to be there only for being on worldwide TV ?

You just need to grow a pair.

What have you got against Branson?
His rich powerful has multiple chain stores mobile music ect
Virgin airlines. I'm pretty sure if he has the money to throw around why not let him?
Can you buy a F1 team? Can you even make a thread title that makes sense?
Both point to no.

Thread title should be "Is Sir Richard Branson a joke.
Naaaah come on.

He could have all the titles and airlines in the world it would still be a joke to buy an F1 team and hire 4 female drivers just cause they look good.
Now it seems him saying that was just part of his "sense of humor". Good for him.

Love you anyway
Yeah, and yet it didn't stop Andrea Moda from being the most laughable team in F1 and possibly the history of motorsports.

Not that I'm comparing Andrea Moda to Virgin F1. I have no real knowledge of Branson and I do know that Virgin F1 is in better shape than USF1 so it likely wont fall to Andrea Moda's level.

I'm just saying. The idea that "people can just throw money in motorsports" has been a dangerous one Again...look at Andrea Moda
Quote from PhilS13 :Naaaah come on.

He could have all the titles and airlines in the world it would still be a joke to buy an F1 team and hire 4 female drivers just cause they look good.
Now it seems him saying that was just part of his "sense of humor". Good for him.

Love you anyway

Steam... running out for... Phil's point... all done...
#33 - JJ72
Heh.....Anyone taking that remark seriously needs a brain check.
Quote from JJ72 :Heh.....Anyone taking that remark seriously needs a brain check.

well I was told that bransons desire for woman comes before logic
They may not have vaginas but they're still pretty hot. New single coming out March 14.

see ??? His marketing works even on me !! And I'm far from a screaming 16 year old girl !! I'm left baffled

Just playing...
Clearly what he needs is a dried up bitter old has been female ex-karter! I'm ready to sign the contract.
Quote from Becky Rose :Clearly what he needs is a dried up bitter old has been female ex-karter! I'm ready to sign the contract.

wouldn't danica patrick be better suited? and if she crashes, then we won't have to put up with her ditsyness anymore.
Quote from bunder9999 :wouldn't danica patrick be better suited? and if she crashes, then we won't have to put up with her ditsyness anymore.

No Danica wont leave the US, and after the Indy fiasco I doubt we'll see a huge explosion of interest in F1 any time soon over in the States. Clearly i'm the better choice Branson NEEDS me right now, he just doesn't know it yet
Quote from Becky Rose :No Danica wont leave the US, and after the Indy fiasco I doubt we'll see a huge explosion of interest in F1 any time soon over in the States. Clearly i'm the better choice Branson NEEDS me right now, he just doesn't know it yet

She's never really done anything special in Indy anyways...if she was male she would have gotten NO attention at all (like Tomas Scheckter and Ed Carpenter ...*goes off to cry*)

BTW Milka Duno should get an F1 seat

Is Branson is a joke ?
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG