The online racing simulator
I cant get my lfs message display to work
Hello i have lfs message display installed,, but ever since i reinstalled lfs 2 weeks ago,i wont work.......
Whenever i try to start it in lfs i get a message that says

failed TCP to initialise

can anyone help me as i need too use this feature soon

thanks killfix
Mm, im a total dummie at this point. But i assume its something with the ports or either via insim. Correct me if im wrong.

When reinstalling, did u lose any cfg files or such? Usually u need a configuration for stuff like this - to work, clean version of lfs doesnt have any i assume, so make sure that u have the right configurations and that stuff
Apologies if this is a dumb question, but what is "lfs message display"? I've not heard of it...
still wont work
i have reinstalled lfs message displayer 3 times and still the same it says

not initalised

help killfix
Quote from Neilser :Apologies if this is a dumb question, but what is "lfs message display"? I've not heard of it...

Seems that he mean this one .
Quote from Ger Roady :Seems that he mean this one .

Ah, mucho gracias I believe you're right.

Haven't used that (must have a play), but having recently tried Worry's new Aonio thing, and failed initially to get it to work with a TCP connection problem, I can relay what was wrong there: I needed to give Aonio the password for the local LFS instance (i.e. the admin password that would be used if I created a local LFS multiplayer server using the non-dedicated EXE).
The error message was "TCP: connection refused", which is a bit of a lie really, but that's what LFS tends to say in these cases. In fact the TCP connection was accepted, and then closed by LFS when the passwords didn't match.
Maybe totally separate problem here though...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG