The online racing simulator
Team Insane Dragons ****Recruting****
(39 posts, started )
Quote from ghostrider83 :No He can't Work he is disabled and stuck in a wheel chair and Gets $815.00 from SSA. My Mother lost her job so now they are living off his income so if my mom wants something for entertanment my wife and I most generaly gets it for her so they can spend his money on bills and things they need. Unlike some of you atleast i help my parents out when they need it.

Life is hard. Dont think ur poor helping ur dad,be glad u have a dad and u can help him, some of us have even harder stories u know, but we dont discuss them on internet.
Neither did he really, he was asked.
indeed.
Well if u look, his mom said thanks, then someone made sarcastic remarks, then he replied to those, then someone commented on his dads income, and he explained again.
Benji if you wasn't already in a team I would try to recruit you.
Quote from BenjiMC :Well if u look, his mom said thanks, then someone made sarcastic remarks, then he replied to those, then someone commented on his dads income, and he explained again.

i know that (i didn't have a questionmark behind "indeed", if that sentence was forwarded to me ofc)
ah sorry. it was the which i thought was aimed towards me
Server Name: [ID.C] Cruise

Ladies & Gentlemen

I would like to announce that our server name for our cruise server has changed to the name above. it now has a layout and an insim on it. I would like to thank RacerX aka WS RacerX for helping us out today on getting it up and running.

Keep an Eye out becasue soon I plan to hold a event on the server to kick things off.

Regards,
[ID.G] Smoke

P.S. We are looking for good and upstanding drivers to join the Sheriff office to police the server. for more infomation please visit our site's forums.

EDIT: Added our TS3 server to my first post.

Above is the teams new banner for our website.
Looks abit low quality, and the lack of AA doesn't make it any better.
Quote from G!NhO :Looks abit low quality, and the lack of AA doesn't make it any better.

Well we are not looking to have the best banner out there right now as we are trying to get our server going.

------------------------------------------

For persoinal reason Ghost Hunter has left us.

------------------------------------------

Updated Members list with our Tags
[TID.G] Smoke = Generial/Founder
[TID.CL] Bell = Cruise Team Leader (in game she uses [TID.S] Bell)
[TID.C] Witch = Cruise Team Member
[TID.DR] DarkstaRRR = Drift & Race Trial Member

Gray = White

From now on all Trial members of this team will us the tags they are given and put there name in White to say they are on trial.

We are in the middle of updating our website with new infomation and once we are done we will post a update.

EDIT: We would like to announce that we are holding our first event on our server [ID.C] Cruise. See the Event post in Events & Leagues Area of these forums for more infomation.
The Members of [TID] Team Insane Dragons has decided to look for a New Home Due to Expencies to keep our team going is too spendy to keep going on our own. We will be applaying at A team's website as a Group. So Team keep a look out for myself (ghostrider83), & my Wife Bell, (insanedragon). My mother (redwolfwitch) as decided to go out on her own to learn more about the game and we wish her luck.

@Jeff -[TID.RD] DarkstaRRR - gh0sty I'm sorry but but where we are looking they don't accept Demo players we wish you the best and hope you find a new home.
This was hard for us to do but as things go on its been harder for us to keep paying for things. Our Server name will change once we find a new home.
/me waits for the next team with the same 5 members... :munching_

Team Insane Dragons ****Recruting****
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG