The online racing simulator
Car can't move with new G25 wheel
I've just got myself a G25 wheel today and it seems that LFS can't seem to read my pedal controls.

I can see the bars moving up and down on the bottom-righthand corner(in options)when i depress each pedal. But after assigning them to throttle, brake, etc the car still won't move..

The steering wheel axis works fine as i can see the wheels moving. But i just can't get the car to move at all...

Can someone help me figure out what's the problem here please?

Btw, my G25 works completely fine in rfactor. (In case anybody thinks it's the equipment fault).
Are all 3 pedals reporting to work independantly?

Is your car revving in neutral?
Quote from U.S. Racer :I have this problem too, now that I just got my G25. I can't set the acceleration or brake as the pedals, or anything for that matter. When I join a race, it revs in neutral the whole time.

you forgot to switch from keyboard/mouse to wheel/joystick in controls?
go to your controller settings in windows (either via logitech profiler or Control panel >>> Controllers) and make sure the button (Combined - Single axis for most games) is UNTICKED
You have to calibrate the wheel still,go in game options,contorls,axis,push the gas full and click on the C,same with the brake.Before this make sure the pedals are not combined.I had to play a lot too whith the settings
I Just had the same problem, the answer is the clutch was not calibrated...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG