The online racing simulator
Racing games for Wii?
(15 posts, started )
Racing games for Wii?
So, for Christmas my family got a Wii (and Rockband 2) and I was wondering if any of you guys had played racing games on it. I would've rather had an Xbox 360 or PS3 but, hey, I finally have a gaming system that belongs to my family. So, suggest any decent games for Wii that you know of, racing or not, but focusing on racing. Thanks in advance.
F1 2009 if you want a descent racing game thats not a sim
Mario Kart
#4 - J@tko
Quote from niall09 :Mario Kart

Mario Kart is so awesome.

I got Ferrari Challenge for Xmas along with a Wii, not played it much yet.
Quote from niall09 :Mario Kart

This. Fantastic game.

If you want realistic sims,the Wii really isn't the console for it, but it does arcade so well. Mario Kart with 4 players on the one console, connected to the internet with another 8 is a fantastically fun time.
#6 - buedi
Yes, Mario Kart is funny. Ferrari Challenge is so so. And there´s Excite Trucks and World Championship Offroad Racing.
These are all Arcade Racers in my eyes (Ferrari Challenge tries to be a sim, but it doesn´t work for me on the Wii).

I play Racing Games (Sim and Arcade) on the PC and play on the Wii what it´s good and unique for.
They plan to release Trackmania for the Wii, which could fit quite well if they do it right. Let´s see
Just bought Mario Kart .
Mario Kart.
And you'll spend much time playing Rock Band anyway.
Yeah.. Rockband rocks, but I usually get stuck as the singer and it fries my voice lol. I'll have to get the mario kart and then maybe get a PS3 for my racing needs xD.
Quote from J@tko :

I feel the same when being 1st and then getting shrunk down to the size of a pea :P
...are there any decent games on the wii for that matter?

Racing games for Wii?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG