The online racing simulator
May Day i need help [how can i add unofficial cars to the game}
hey guys what's up i just wanna ask if i can get a new cars in the game like BMW or anyother cars how i can do that ???
CQD!

Sorry, but you can't at the moment. If modding is ever allowed, it will be for licenced users only I guess, so buy a licence now just in case, for the low low price of just £24 (S2 licence at the time of writing).
Nice 1st post

You already have a "BMW" in demo, a Formula BMW. However, you can not have any other cars, neither BMW's. To access more cars and tracks, you can buy an S1 or S2 license.
Quote from tristancliffe :CQD!

Sorry, but you can't at the moment. If modding is ever allowed, it will be for licenced users only I guess, so buy a licence now just in case, for the low low price of just £24 (S2 licence at the time of writing).

To be fair, buying a license would get him a ton of new cars compared to the demo. Great suggestion.
Quote from thisnameistaken :to be fair, buying a license would get him a ton of new cars compared to the demo. Great suggestion.

+1
May Day? That made me lol a bit.

Anyways yea, buy the game. And next time check lfs maunal for example, lots of answers there
you cant change the looks of the cars....not legally anyway. if your caught by the Devs you most probably will be no longer welcome. my suggestion is the same as everyone else...buy the license.

and its hardly may day lmfao!!!!!!!!
Quote from Flame CZE :Nice 1st post

You already have a "BMW" in demo, a Formula BMW. However, you can not have any other cars, neither BMW's. To access more cars and tracks, you can buy an S1 or S2 license.

a little bit fail there
-
(byte1) DELETED by SamH : Unacceptable discussion
-
(NoYPiDRiFTER) DELETED by SamH : Unacceptable discussion
I smell this thread closed very soon.

Modding in LFS is not allowed.

/thread
in before teh lockz?
OMG the hole forum starting to be of top...emm of FORUM!!!!!! hahahaaaa!!I never even dream this day......

May Day, May Day, James May, James may...... Dude you make ma day!!!:huepfenic
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :OMG the hole forum starting to be of top...emm of FORUM!!!!!! hahahaaaa!!I never even dream this day......

May Day, May Day, James May, James may...... Dude you make ma day!!!:huepfenic

I found this post as spam. Anyways, for me it looked like "May Day" as its like "The Day of the May". May - the month. Anyways, hmm ...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG