The online racing simulator
Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
Got Stalker, Sniper elite and the UNREAL Deal. Now im broke, and i really wanted GTA IV Hint hint: Steam id: Magus_X
Quote from Jakg :GTA4 for a fiver? Why not.

125 KB/s, thats why not...

I clicked the download button a few mins before i went to bed last night and it set off at a very health 800-odd kbs. By the morning it was all fully installed and ready to go. The living room was noticibly warmer too.

On a related note, what's up with the camera movement when driving ? it seems reluctant to follow the car when you go round corners....the amount of people i've run over is quite sickening...oh wait, that's a good thing
#28 - Jakg
Quote from Lible :So you've been without it for a year and now you can't wait a week (actually it's only 3 days).

I understand your point, it's just that I would of thought with digital distribution you'd make everything fast - my line can (and was earlier today) push through 750 KB/s.

I understand bandwidth isn't cheap but to be a viable alternative you have to get the basics right...

(the other issue again was this morning it wouldn't even start the download, but it would let me pay just fine, thanks for that).
Quote from palandri :Got Stalker, Sniper elite and the UNREAL Deal. Now im broke, and i really wanted GTA IV Hint hint: Steam id: Magus_X

Hint Hint: Use the money in a wiser way

Only about 3.5h until new top sales will arrive
I think I deserve GTA IV.

I grabbed IL-2 for $5, awesome!
It's all very well downloading games on steam, but the lagggggggggggg and the crashes arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHYYY do I put myself through this pain continually!? AHHHH
Store is lagging (due to the demand from the sale I imagine) but in 6 years or so I've never had Steam crash on me, ever.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Store is lagging (due to the demand from the sale I imagine) but in 6 years or so I've never had Steam crash on me, ever.

Must be my ancient Chernobyl reactor-controller-like computer.
Been downloading GTA4 since about 10 this morning, at 53% now so should be done around 8

when I'm stressing the computer like I am now it trundles along at about 350-400kb/s but when I'm not and its left alone it's sat at around 700kb/s
Been downloading since 12...

Its 0%!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Jordan2007 :Been downloading since 12...

Its 0%!!!!!!!!!!!

Peak times innit, I downloaded mine over early morning.
Ohh Comon!, I turned Steam on and off and it started downloading..

I've Just wasted like 2-3 hours Doing Nothing.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Ohh Comon!, I turned Steam on and off and it started downloading..

I've Just wasted like 2-3 hours Doing Nothing.

It will go off again, I promise you that.
yeah it'll stop and start a few times before settling down, mine took about 3 attempts to get going properly
you can change which server steam pulls it's data from... i forget how, but it's there somewhere.

when i first started using steam again, it was set to new york or chicago, i ended up changing it to toronto.
Grabbed myself a Mirror's Edge, now waiting for other offers
Quote from kruuvi :Grabbed myself a Mirror's Edge, now waiting for other offers

I bought Mirror's Edge too, Its at 86% atm, was running at 1mb/sec, its now at 282kb/s
now everyone is asking for free steam stuffs :P
I've got 2 downloading atm, 450kB/s and 175kB/s
Just bought mirrors edge .
And crayon physics.
anyone fancy buying me il2 1946?
I bought GTA.
GTA IV now at 79%
Damn, no really cheap deals today
Can someone get IL2 1946 for me? Please

Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG