The online racing simulator
Gemballa MIG-U1
(23 posts, started )
Gemballa MIG-U1
They've just won the 'how to ruin a car' award. Ugly.
Transformers anyone?

Looks like the car just might as well turn into a robot

I kind of like it to be honest
I actually quite like it, Have it in jet black and it would look sexy. I usually prefer curvey cars too
#5 - hp999
I love it,but in white(as it is) than in black.
Holy shi-...

Do want!!!
its ferrari enzo meets pagani zonda
Which is a damn good thing!

All it needs are slicks, some weight loss, and BANG! Ferrari FXX MkII
Quote from brandons48 :Which is a damn good thing!

All it needs are slicks, some weight loss, and BANG! Ferrari FXX MkII

That's what I was thinking!

Anyway, this thing looks just looks like a masterpiece. I love it! But I'd prefer it in midnight blue on black.
That's not that bad looking. I think I like it, kinda reminds me of a Reventon.
reminds me of an fxx
Quote from DevilDare :Transformers anyone?

Looks like the car just might as well turn into a robot

I kind of like it to be honest

+1
Considering I hate the looks of the Enzo, I quite like it. Although it does look a little bit like a Stormtrooper.

the stock enzo looks about as enticeing as a box of hemroid cream and that only looks slightly better
#15 - senn
it does look like a japanese robot from the front view...the red velour is a bit much on the doors tho
#16 - JJ72
omg that rear wing.....ugly ugly ugly
It isn´t car. This is a plane.
I reckon the stock Enzo is a hideously ugly beast anyway, so there's a limit to how much damage they could really do. I'd be interested in seeing the numbers though.
Wouldn't have thought that this car finds such a positive resonanc in here.

To me, it rather looks like a pile of dogpoo. On which someone vomited. And stuck a wing on it.

Not that the Enzo is a beautiful car for starters, but what Gemballa has done to it looks like what any 14 year old would be chav would do to make it look "cooler".
It looks like as if was tuned in NFS Underground 2. It's fast, okay, but DAYUM it's ugly.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Not that the Enzo is a beautiful car for starters, but what Gemballa has done to it looks like what any 14 year old would be chav would do to make it look "cooler".

Well I expect that has a lot to do with their potential advertising market, the same reason the NFS games went that way as well But then again, at least most of that Enzo build will have some sort of function - it'll need some of those aero parts to keep it on the ground!
One of the first times I actually liked Ferrari ....
It looks .. odd ... But still ... Quite awesome.
Abit overdone but ... good.

Gemballa MIG-U1
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG