The online racing simulator
Johnny Lightning Motorsports
(65 posts, started )
I rekon hes that American guy with a picture of himself in his avatar, the one with the moustache, can't remember his name though Anyone got some bettings odds?
Your probley talking about my brother William aka ghostrider83. No I'm not him and nore would I want to be him lol.
LMAO you guys thank that I'm my brother Bobbie :hihi:
Hey...dont blame us, it's a bit hard considering that you share each other's intelligence
Quote from lizardfolk :Hey...dont blame us, it's a bit hard considering that you share each other's intelligence

We are twin brother this I was adoubted out by our mother due to she could only take car of one of us.
Good luck with your team!
this is gettin' good.....
Quote from ghostrider83 :LMAO you guys thank that I'm my brother Bobbie :hihi:

well.. who is Bobbie Reisen? in your sig under smoke tony xfire link, it says
nickname: [ID.G]Smoke
Realname: Bobbie Reisen

anyway the similarities are obvious...
because that use to be my xfire account before I moved to a new account LMAO
of course...
Oh my, you were raised by somebody totally different than your brother? And you two still share the same level of 'intelligence'...social circumstances and education really doesn't mean squat, it's all in the genes. There goes my theory of life. It also proves that didactics is just a waste of time, let's tell all the scientists and experts to stop bothering. This is a sad day indeed.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooob come clear this up for us.
Why do I smell burning bananas now?:smash:
what can bob do? all he can tell us is that these forum accounts use a common set of ip addresses, which proves nothing other that two things:

1) same person
2) multiple people in the same household

either of which can be true, but still hard to prove.
It's nice that some of you guys ruin alot of team threads.
Quote from AlienT. :Johnny,

It is seen so often here that new guys try and start up a new team that it becomes a laughing matter, so I can see where they are all coming from.

Good teams in LFS are very well respected by the community, here today gone tomorrow is not the way to go.

Best advice from me, for what it's worth, is to not start up your own team until you have maybe experienced LFS and the community for a while longer.

Best to just race and have some fun then you find a bunch of guys that you get on with. Then perhaps join an existing team? Get some experience and friends and then maybe think about starting a team of your own then.

All the best and have an absolutely drunken Xmas like I will be doing!

So was my team a laughing matter when I first started . It's still around and isnt a complete failure... well... atleast my drivers arent
Quote from Bmxtwins :So was my team a laughing matter when I first started . It's still around and isnt a complete failure... well... atleast my drivers arent

Well this kinda reactions is what Alien on about.

My Team and My drivers.

A team is made out of drivers who are active and not just you.
And drivers you dont own.

All these threads I see lately with these teams all use the same approach.
Like I said it isnt your team. A team is made out of drivers and not becus you thought lets start a team and I own it. No a good team ist about being the Boss its about getting along and build something together.
Do you really think teams like Core or F!rst are build by 1 guy ????
Nope team effort is whats it called.
Quote from bunder9999 :what can bob do? all he can tell us is that these forum accounts use a common set of ip addresses, which proves nothing other that two things:

1) same person
2) multiple people in the same household

either of which can be true, but still hard to prove.

you forgot about #3.......multiple persons in the same cranium.....
If I had more artistic tendencies I would use this thread to make some kind of a poster that warns people of the consequences of inbreeding.
Who's boob?
Ben? I really don't know . Anyway, when starting a team, you need to start it with friends. Otherwise you'll end up doing what I did, and start a team, no-one joins so you eventually move to an amazing and accommodating team, then that team ends up losing nearly all its members .
Quote from niels1 :Well this kinda reactions is what Alien on about.

My Team and My drivers.

A team is made out of drivers who are active and not just you.
And drivers you dont own.

All these threads I see lately with these teams all use the same approach.
Like I said it isnt your team. A team is made out of drivers and not becus you thought lets start a team and I own it. No a good team ist about being the Boss its about getting along and build something together.
Do you really think teams like Core or F!rst are build by 1 guy ????
Nope team effort is whats it called.

Didnt mean it to sound that way lol.
January 13, 2010 announcement

=JLM= is now involved in iRacing. =JLM= is now apart of [OCC] Oklahoma County Cruise Club. We Also have expanded are member ship from 1 member to 7 members & 4 Trial member over these past weeks.

Members
B. Reisen #01 - Leader - USA
A. Robertson #02 - Co. Leader - USA
D. Allen #03 - Admin - USA
C. Cox #38 -Admin - USA
R. Newman #39 - Member - USA
S. Dale #04 - Member - Canada
E. Dale #05 - Member - Canada

Trial Members
C.J. Reisan #56 (No Relation) - USA
C. Greenlee #99 (No Relation) - Canada
D. Alvarez #33 - Mexico
R. Guerrero #12 - Mexico

D. Allen is on probation due to his last race he cased a wreck that toke half the field out.
Quote from johnnylightning :January 13, 2010 announcement

=JLM= is now involved in iRacing. =JLM= is now apart of [OCC] Oklahoma County Cruise Club. We Also have expanded are member ship from 1 member to 7 members & 4 Trial member over these past weeks.

Members
B. Reisen #01 - Leader - USA
A. Robertson #02 - Co. Leader - USA
D. Allen #03 - Admin - USA
C. Cox #38 -Admin - USA
R. Newman #39 - Member - USA
S. Dale #04 - Member - Canada
E. Dale #05 - Member - Canada

Trail Members
C.J. Reisan #56 (No Relation) - USA
C. Greenlee #99 (No Relation) - Canada
D. Alvarez #33 - Mexico
R. Guerrero #12 - Mexico

D. Allen is on probation due to his last race he cased a wreck that toke half the field out.

Do they ride Trails? Like BMX trails and do flips.

Johnny Lightning Motorsports
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG