The online racing simulator
Flood,stop-go, etc not kicking the players?
I was testing my lapper I'm using to see if the kick's and spec's worked. Well after i flooded the server, or did the maximum's allowed it sayed i was getting kicked but i was still in the server? also tryed the drive through penalties, and stop-go's and it said it was going to kick me but never did.

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
if you are an host you cant get kciked
or you hoisted with dedi host and joined as client?
Just people in general really. A few people have got stop-go's and it's suppose to spec them but it doesn't. I have a dedicated server box running 2 lfs servers at the moment. Heres what i got for the penalty's..

###################################
# Pitting penalties
###################################

# Actions to execute when player gets drive-through penalty.
# If more actions, separate them with '|'.
# Possible variables to use:
# {Nickname} - Nickname of driver
# {Username} - Username of driver

DriveThroughPenaltyAction = /msg {Nickname}^1 Dont try this at home|/rcm ^1WARNING-KICK POSSIBLE|/rcm_ply {Username}|/spec {Username};

# Maximum Drive-Through penalties to tolerate.

MaxDriveThroughPenalties = 1;

# Actions to execute when player gets stop-go penalty.

StopGoPenaltyAction = /msg {Nickname}^1 Kick to fast drive on pit|/rcm ^1WARNING-BAN POSSIBLE|/rcm_ply {Username}|/kick {Username};

# Maximum Stop-Go penalties to tolerate.

MaxStopGoPenalties = 0;

# Actions to execute when player gets 30 seconds penalty.

Time30PenaltyAction = /msg {Nickname}^1 spec'ed to fast drive on pit|/rcm ^1WARNING-BAN POSSIBLE|/rcm_ply {Username}|/spec {Username};

# Actions to execute when player gets 45 seconds penalty.

Time45PenaltyAction = /msg {Nickname}^1 spec'ed to fast drive on pit|/rcm ^1WARNING-BAN POSSIBLE|/rcm_ply {Username}|/spec {Username};

Which version of Lapper are you using?
This code you posted really looks weird and very old.
Ouuuuppssss version Max 5.6

i developpe it 60 years ago .

Tim this is a code for an event, very simple
StopGoPenaltyAction = /msg {Nickname}^1 Kick to fast drive on pit|/rcm ^1WARNING-BAN POSSIBLE|/rcm_ply {Username}|/kick {Username};

now

Event OnMaxFastDriveOnPit( $userName ) # Player event
globalMsg( langEngine( "%{main_maxfastdrivepit1}%",GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName") ) );
privRcm( langEngine( "%{main_maxfastdrivepit2}%" ) );
cmdLFS( "/kick " . GetCurrentPlayerVar("UserName") );
EndEvent

What is the code more easy to read?

Seriously, try to update to newer LFSLapper, it's more powerfull and have button

Gai-Luron
Alright, I updated it mate. I just keep having problems the lapper.exe or a file in the lapper files. Because i keep getting errors in the .exe and it makes the lapper not work until i reset it.
Yea nvm, I did have errors but i both lappers for both servers last night and they both did great. Didn't get one error. I updated to I think the 5.7 for now, until 5.8 comes out.
now version is 5.9 and it's available
Ah, alright mate, I'll have a look! Thanks

EDIT: I only see 5.841 and the 5.7 one? You have link to the 5.9?
I'm getting this error now with the 5.9:

12/22/2009 5:05:42 PM

Lapper Instance ver: 5.9.1.5 on ip/port: 208.91.214.62/29999 abort!

An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
Mono.Data.SqliteClient
at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.Sqlite.sqlite3_open16(String dbname, IntPtr& handle)
at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection.Open()
at LFSDbs.DbsAccess..ctor(Debug pmyDebug, String DbName) in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\Dbs\DbsAccess.cs:line 45
at LFSDbs.gripDbs..ctor(Debug pmyDebug, String puniqueConnectionId, String DbName, Int32 LapTimeUsedForPbPar, String FtpServer, String FtpLogin, String FtpPasswd, String FtpRemotePath, String dateFormat) in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\Dbs\gripdbs.cs:line 72
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.init(String pip, Int32 pport, String pWorkingDir, String pIniFile, String pSuperUsers, Int32 timeOutScript) in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSClient\lfsclient.cs:line 479
at LFSLapper.LFSClient..ctor(String pip, Int32 pport, String pWorkingDir, String pInifile, String pSuperUsers, Int32 timeOutScript) in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSClient\lfsclient.cs:line 256
at LFSLapper.LFSListen.Listen.goWorkMode() in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSListen\Listen.cs:line 82
at LFSLapper.LFSListen.Listen.start() in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSListen\Listen.cs:line 126
Int32 sqlite3_open16(System.String, IntPtr ByRef)
Closing Instance...

Any ideas?
Do you have a 64bit system, if yes try to run in 32bit
Yes i have a 64 bit computer. How would i go about running it in 32 bit?
Anyone know?
I have Windows 7 x64 and I got LFSLapper to at least start now.
I downloaded Corflags.exe. You can get this file from the .NET SDK iirc.

CorFlags.exe /32BIT+ LFSLapper.exe

And then re-run.
I got win 7 64bit to..?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG