The online racing simulator
2009 - What did you achieve ?
(104 posts, started )
Quote from Bose321 :I became 1 year older.

same, i'm now 16 but it doesn't fell different YET!
Although I lost my job in the middle of a financial depression I managed to get another after about 7 weeks.

I didn't return to racing but I did do a few kart races and realised that I'm still very gifted.

Sure like a lot of you I met a girl, but we mostly do that atleaat once a year. Have dated this one half a year so far and still going.

Accepted two 'if all else fails by n age' marriage proposals with women I utterly love and always will.

Seriously improved my web coding skills. I'm brilliant at what I do.

Did not break any significant laws, maybe drove at 82mph one night and downloaded something I shouldn't but I haven't denied anyone of anything.

Not bad for an ex junkie mental case with a background in serious fraud and violence with a narcassistic streak eh? Every year the steps are smaller, but life is all the richer.
Started to be me, and not letting anything or anyone hold me back.
Got rid of my social anxiety.
Met some AMAZING people that'll be friends for life.
Got a car.
Got trashed lots.
Experienced lots of awesome new things.
2009 was wank, the cons smashed the pros in the face with a sledgehammer and left them in a coma for 11 months and 27 days.
Hmm, achievements, I guess that things that qualify are quite individual, but for me, these are my "milestones" in 2009......

1) Getting my PADI in Egypt and doing some 18mtr dives in the Red sea (something I've always wanted to do).

2) Completing my first half marathon.

3) Beating my half marathon PB by 5 mins on my second half marathon

4) Going sub 60mins on not once, but twice, in 10k races (59mins and 58mins)

And loads of other smaller (for me) achievements throughout the year
1. Passed my driving test (at the beginning of the year).
2. Recorded our album.
3. Got a new(er) car.

I reckon that's about it actually. I've still totally failed to win the lottery every time I entered so far and I'm not a global superstar yet. Which sort of sucks. But I guess there's always next year.
#58 - Nobo
1. achieved to damage my knee in a training run, 24/7 knee pain the whole year
- managed to get into the 2nd best uni in Hungary
- made new friends here
- bought my first car (damaged) -> my project for next year to get it done
- lost my GF

That's it really.
I feel like I've acheived sweet **** all.
- started LFS
- lost GF
- meeted some great friends in here ( G!NhO <3 )

I will post more if i can remember
Umm...

-Managed to learn how to drift with RAC and LX6

-Made some new friends too.
It's nice to see that so many people are making new friends
Had a baby
Passed my driving test.
Realised that my dream job of working in the Games Industry might actually be feasible.
Wonder how he squeezed that one out
#67 - th84
I.....ummmm.... well, that one thing......well...mmmmm....

Nothing.
Most of it my actual achievements were culinary. And as such they followed the plan of all my other ventures, albeit literally, to finally end up as a turd in a vortex.
Everyone keeps posting that they lost their girlfriends. Where are you guys putting them? Seriously. Either put reins on them or leave them at home!
I was wondering the same thing actually, besides, it's hardly and achievment.
Quote from Dajmin :Everyone keeps posting that they lost their girlfriends. Where are you guys putting them? Seriously. Either put reins on them or leave them at home!

They should try looking behind the fridge or between the sofa cushions.
I survived, for the 17th year in a row
Quote from Nobo :1. achieved to damage my knee in a training run, 24/7 knee pain the whole year

Did that to both my knees a couple years ago in a biking accident, followed by 18 months of repeated straining playing squash and more biking without seeing a doctor. I'm smart, S-M-R-T.

Oh yea, I also won two design awards through my school and won the GT2 class skin design competition for the MOE 24 hours of Aston.
I achieved getting my GED and a certification in; arc, flux, mig, tig, torch and plasma. (Welding).

2009 - What did you achieve ?
(104 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG