The online racing simulator
what do you think of people in school?
(31 posts, started )
I'm in University now and I have awesome friends. Back in Highschool I had some good friends too but we were the "Guys that think different" group in my last year hehe!, I was very social the first 2 years but then our school has this system that separates the ones that are going to engineering and the ones that are going to study easy things (Hahha joking) and then I kept my friends from the first two years and we didn't care about the new guys.

Secondary school was nice, very social, lots of friends, no problems with the bullies, primary school was even nicer and Kindergarten doesn't count :P
All my mates at school were alright, all the knobheads i tended to be alright with them just so they don't give you grief, it's not hard. The biggest mistake if your being bullied is to make it fun for the person doing it, like overreacting or going psycho.

Still in contact with alot of them but kinda lost touch with some, i have my mates from childhood. I also went to 3 schools, 1st school was good was a laugh. 2nd i was only there maybe 3 months, enjoyed it but didn't last. 3rd was full of council scrotes who you stay alright with but never went out with any of them after school.
Kids in school are just a bunch of d***s. :grumpy:
I hate the chav 8year kids who thinks they're tough, I'd like some of them to attack me so I could punch them all in the face, unluckily they don't have the balls for that. I have a big group of friends and yes it is indeed a group and there are these who don't fit the group. But we are not bullies really.
Sometimes the different people, the ones who just sit in the corner alone, annoys me. It's their own fault that they don't have friends, because they're so close minded. Then there are these retarted ones which I will not talk of.
I'm into 6th form now so most of the tossers have been weeded out. Either dossing about doing sweet FA in college or working for their family's failing business. There are still some idiots though, I got jumped by a thug in my 6th form on the way home yesterday but last time I tried to defend myself I got into more trouble than the guy dishing it out in the first place so I just took it. Weren't too bad, just a couple of bruises here and there and a bit of a black eye. He will probably get chucked out, incidents like that are treated much more seriously once you get into voluntary education and quite a few of the teachers are sick of this particular person anyway. I expected to have a damaged "rep" at my school today for being beaten up but people seem to respect that I just let him do it and took it without retaliating. Result.

what do you think of people in school?
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG