The online racing simulator
what do you think of people in school?
(31 posts, started )
hi,
im in school making this and i want your opinion on people from your school personally i think most people in my school are complete t***s.
Just get laughed at did you?

I finished school a while ago now, but i had some really awesome mates. Never had any problems with bullys or any of that either, apart from the occasional person that would think he has the right to curse at you and whatnot. A slap would usually set them straight.

I've lost contact with alot of the "group" i was in from school, but i meet up with a few of them every now and then and have a drink. I still talk to my friends that i have known since nursery though. We were all in the same schools every year. There awesome.
Well, some schools has this "Cool" and "Not cool" thing.
You are either in or out. If youre in, you get supported. If youre out, you get crapped at. What a shitload of fock.

And the guy who is the leader of the group(s) goes around calling everyone tard, and the other sheeps.. I mean students say the excact same.
Well I think they are the tards.

School reminds me of this forum. Goes around ****ing everything up
Do one "mistake" and youre getting raped from every possible angle.
The guys I hang out with in my school are absolutely amazing. Seriously great friends.

Ofcourse, like every school, there are some "bullies". However, none bother me. Couple years back one of them kept pissing me off day in day out, and just really got on my nerves. Told my mum in the morning that she might get a call from school today - she did. Beat the living crap out of the guy. Was sent out of lessons for a whole week and had to sit nex to the office instead....

They never even bother to look at me now.

They dont get in my way - I make sure I dont in theirs.

Edit: Since everyone is listing the "groups" I might add them aswell.

Right at the top are the "coolio" kids. In other words chavs. Mind you, some of them are not that bad, and I still get along with them. (The ones that get the train anyway )
Then we have the guys that are normal. Mess about when appropiate, but get down to work when needed ect. This is where I am.
Then, the nerdy people.
Then there are the "retards" and the kids that stand out, or dont fit in.
Then like Migz has said, the guys that never turn up....

So yeah.
*cough* white text *cough*
hes a right twat laughs at everything on this forum
#6 - 5haz
When you get to college/6th form all the cnuts get weeded out, everyone I know at my 6th form college is alright.

Quote from aroX123 :Well, some schools has this "Cool" and "Not cool" thing.
You are either in or out. If youre in, you get supported. If youre out, you get crapped at. What a shitload of fock.

There always tends to be a small group in the middle, pointing and laughing at both sides.
#7 - Jakg
Quote from 5haz :When you get to college/6th form all the cnuts get weeded out, everyone I know at my 6th form college is alright.

This, and then further at Uni.

There is a direction correlation between "being a ****-iness" and IQ.
Quote from DevilDare :
Ofcourse, like every school, there are some "bullies". However, none bother me. Couple years back one of them kept pissing me off day in day out, and just really got on my nerves. Told my mum in the morning that she might get a call from school today - she did. Beat the living crap out of the guy. Was sent out of lessons for a whole week and had to sit nex to the office instead....

They never even bother to look at me now.

They dont get in my way - I make sure I dont in theirs.

quality

Quote from 5haz :When you get to college/6th form all the cnuts get weeded out, everyone I know at my 6th form college is alright.

Yeah true, I'm in 6th form now and all the real neds have left. I've had to stay on another year however because of my monumental ****-up in AS, but with my 'real' year group especially in 6th form there was a big divide that was evident to pretty much everybody - there was one really big group of the preppy, good looking and stupidly popular people who always did everything around school so some were real arse-licking do-gooders, and don't get me wrong I didn't have a major problem with them and got on with them fine, it's just a shame because half of them used to be my friends in middle school...then there was the group I hung around with, the outcasts from the big group if you will, which was a big group in itself and they were all great people. Then of course you had the stragglers hanging on to both groups and the loners sat in the corners doing sod all.
bullies? who are those?
Well in my school its basically like a prison. Well i mean it looks like it not the stuff that happens in a prison happens in my school thank goodness. But you get some complete idiots. Luckily i was never bullied at all and i can't see myself getting bullied now as am in 5th year. Once you reach senior at your school it is brilliant. Teachers respect you more and you become a lot more friendly with the people you never spoke to in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year. All the idiots that were in your year normally get kicked out of school or leave but a few might stay on. In my case the ones that did stay on are sound now. They have totally changed because there not trying to showoff anymore and there trying to work for once in there life. I think i had one incident with a bully at school but basically before anything happened or i could do anything about it my mate hammered him. He may of got kicked out for a week but he still maintains it was worth every last bit. Am basically friends with everyone in my year and in 6th and its brilliant. My main friends are amazing and have helped me a lot over the years. Don't know what i would be like with them sometimes. Overall i have and still am enjoying my time at school and with the people in school
#11 - 5haz
All this talk of being put into groups. :rolleyes:

And yeah, I love how the lower years try to hit way above their weight, they don't know that in a few years time they'll be standing where I am now, a lot wiser and looking back thinking, 'what a knobber'.
That's what i love. For some reason ever year the 1st years will always try to fight a 4th or 5th year. And it just doesn't go anywhere at all. One of the best times was when a 1st year tried to batter a guy in my year who i have to say is massive and has a hunch back already at such a young age (unlucky) but he just picked him up and threw him to another guy and they end up just throwing him about between each other. He then got the legendary (and i have only seen it once) bag's under the stairs, were the person gets thrown into the bags and then bags thrown on top of him
in my school theres the emos who sit on the benches the mormal folk who hang all around th eyard then theres the slag and chavs behind sportshall then theres the people who are just geeks under the stairs in maths entrance then there is just people in art rooms
i treated school like prison. "keep your head down and stay out of trouble, you'll be out in 5 years".
Just don't be a twat back and you'll be fine.

All the "popular" and "cool" kids at my school turned out to be complete and utter failures, most doing painting and decorating courses, or not even going to college.

Being cool in school means nothing once you get into the real world, like I said - don't be a twat and once you get to college it'll all be uphill.
Really depends on teh school.
We have some pretty nice doods here, but also some very retarted ones.
#17 - Migz
I liked my school, teachers were sound, great lessons, hot girls, just an epic school.

Although at my school we had about 6 groups.
We had the annoying chavs that were guys, then we had the annoying chavs which were girls BUT we'd tap them in an instant given the chance.
Then we had the sound to everyone/mates with everyone guys (i was in this group), then we had the girls who were just sort of the girls, we used to/still do hang around with these girls.
Then we had the retards.
Then we had the people who would never turn up and we werent sure if they were alive or not anymore.

Since starting college in september i don't see all my friends anymore even though their college is a minute walk from mine but we still meet up on the weekends and get pissed and stoned!

I loved my school! I'd give anything to go back tbh.
There's various people everywhere. Loads of gossiping bitches alongside with jerks, but there's also some truly nice people

There's one guy whom I seriously hate and came close to getting him hospitalized but called it off at the last minute, not wanting to risk getting caught lol... but it's not over!
Even now put 30 people in a room at my age at random you're generally going to get some ****heads, people will be people.

Then again when you've left school and moved onto college, you'll probably find school was a load of crap, since the friends I met in college are the ones which are still friends and probably will be for a very long time. I still talk to some people from school, but its only a catchup chat here and there.
I used to get bullied by almost everyone at school, and I got bullied by kids from other schools on the way home. They'd usually come at me in gangs of between 5 to 20. So it's fair to say I didn't much enjoy my school years, and ultimately I was expelled for truancy.

I tried further education and it was "alright I suppose", I met people there with whome I committed vast amounts of crime. I left college, did drugs, and generally screwed up for the next 5-10 years.

Despite my experience with education and the bad start I gave myself I am still intelligent and a few years ago I started on a new career in the software industry - everybody I have worked with so far has 1 or more degrees and i'm their equal despite not being educated.

It seems to me that if you have the talent you will do well regardless of education. You don't need a piece of paper to say you can do something - you need to be able to do it... So either teach yourself, or get somebody to teach you - if they give you a bit of paper for it afterwards is all a bit irrellevent.

EDIT:
Quote :That's what i love. For some reason ever year the 1st years will always try to fight a 4th or 5th year

I did an induction day - like a tour of my secondary school - when I was still at primary school and a 4th year kid who did not like my brother picked a fight on me because he wanted me to know i'd have to keep myself in line. I beat the daylights out of him. Unfortunately the bully from the 2nd year heard about this and on my 4th day of starting school proper he decided to find out how tough I was and he beat the crap out of me... I did hurt him though, YAY me *cries in pain at the memory*, so he actually never bothered me again.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Bullies are in only cartoons and movies

And badly ported video games

Ya, my school had the typical groups.

But, it had no chavs, instead it had goths. -shudder- I got on well with them despite being in the misfits group, left when I got thrown down stairs
I was a total 100% full blown top notch little bastard of the highest order when i was at school!
Quote from aroX123 :Well, some schools has this "Cool" and "Not cool" thing.

welcome to north america.

Quote from Becky Rose :I used to get bullied by almost everyone at school, and I got bullied by kids from other schools on the way home. They'd usually come at me in gangs of between 5 to 20.

Quote from DevilDare :Told my mum in the morning that she might get a call from school today - she did. Beat the living crap out of the guy. Was sent out of lessons for a whole week

been there done that, on several occasions. in high school, i was suspended at least once a year for fighting back... seeing as i had put up with the garbage since elementary school, and i was tired of being labelled as a weak loser and a snitch, i felt i had no other choice.

what pisses me off about the whole thing though, is that our schools implemented this "safe school policy" years before, but it was never enforced by school staff. but these tards also found another way around that... friends of friends. so basically as the years grew on, my "reputation" spread across schools, and i was basically an outcast anywhere i went, school-wise.

and on top of that, i usually got suspended longer than the people who caused me to fight back in the first place.

Quote from DevilDare :Then there are the "retards" and the kids that stand out, or dont fit in.

that was me.

---

the day i graduated from high school was the happiest day of my life. and now here we are 7 years later, and i have a nice paying job... meanwhile, most of those pricks are either stuck busting their ass for college/university, or are stuck in shitty minimum wage jobs.
School is shit.
I hate how everything was grouped and in "Sections"

I was an outsider, so my opinion might be a tad biased lol

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG