The online racing simulator
Thanks guys Haha, yeah James :P I was gonna overtake [SR], and Jack was on there too, making us three wide. I didnt know Jack was slowing down though, before I watched the stream :P

Thanks to all for the nice racing!
Enjoyable race to watch indeed! Gratz to Tommy with the win
Quote from JPeace :if i'd have tried that, knowing my luck i would have locked a brake and taken all three of us out

haha
Quote from dekojester :You can get the stream -> http://91.121.163.6/StreamIII/StreamIII_20091212_001_001.asf

OR

you can wait about 36 hours and I'll have the show cut up into more manageable segments on my blip.tv page. You can download from there as well. My copy will cut out any extra stuff like most of the red flag period :P

But if ya can't wait, or want to watch something other than iTCC later, then go to the link above.

Cheers
Thanks for the download link, I'm already downloading it. Hopefully, my fail stint didn't look that bad in the broadcast..
Quote from Humbleridderen :Tracker shows wrong positions. Car 17 was in front of car 20 in the end.

In addition to the mpr results, car 15 would have finished in 12th place, in front of you, due to the fact Conedodgers were inadvertently given an extra lap when in fact they were still on the lead lap after their timeout; they have been given a final race time in the tracker to put them in their rightful position.

The tracker sorts on laps and timestamps and when laps are completed, however it doesn't sort by the order in which the laps were completed in the database, thats' another thing for me to sort
Quote from boothy :inadvertently...

I really have to buy that brain cell. What does that word mean???
Quote from nikopdr :Lap and Replay Time (or Race Time if during race, eg, 36m30s in) of incident: 2h19m
Car(s) involved: 30, 15
Brief description of incident: Number 15 having blue flag, yet still keeps being competitive against our car, and decides to spin.

*bump*
Deiced to edit your post once you realized how fast you were going into all those cars ?

I think quite a few people got some airtime
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
I was on IRC and overheard the guys had no drivers and would have to retire, so I offered to drive. We got confirmation from the admins, then I quickly set up my wheel and jumped straight in to the race.

I had no idea what I had gotten myself in for as I nearly flew off the road on the first racing lap. I was cautious after that, gradually building up the pace before the SC came out and took us to the finish. I really enjoyed it, but I think we spent as much time under the SC as we did actually driving!

Quote from Tomhah :I was gonna overtake [SR], and Jack was on there too, making us three wide. I didnt know Jack was slowing down though, before I watched the stream :P

Yeah.. I accidentally cut after passing SR so decided to let him re-pass, then saw you on his bumper! Figured I had no option but to let you both through at the hairpin.
Such a close race ! Safety car at 1hours to go...it was a big sprint !

And such a lucky race for E-Team ! 3rd after the big one but need to restart 10th ^^ Then crash in Lap 1 but manage to be 6th at the end of 1st stint. Peron crashed the car as soon as he took over and pit again to fix damage. Then a wonderful work ! 10th at the end of his stint whereas he was 17th after his error ! But suddenly the left tyre decided to have a puncture when #12 decided to visit the beach of Kyoto So lucky !
Quote from Seb66 :Deiced to edit your post once you realized how fast you were going into all those cars ?

I think quite a few people got some airtime

No, just decided that my post came over a bit too much as "accusing" people, which is not my intention with the post.

Besides, I didn't went fast into the pack. I braked upfront and was on my way of getting through the carnage until I got hit by the FXR who bumped off on the rail or something. But it doesn't matter much.
#117 - CSF
Very proud of the SR GTAL boys, was hard luck with the Safety Car and then O'Keefe. Hard to believe when I saw Sebby Tan a few months ago at SO4 IGTC he couldn't keep any kind of car on the road for very long. Boothy too was excellent what ever he might say, and Sascha has a future in endurance racing too, just a pity he didn't get some time before the SC to settle into a rythmn and feel the wind but his restart from the first SC was nailed perfectly.

Pity the win didn't come, but if they keep this up, and with the Guv hopefully going into SO4r GTFO my way mode like he did last year, I think they can keep it up... though I'm not sure Seb will drive again based on that.
Thanks to pikd for the original image. Sorry for the SHOCKING editing
Attached images
gtal santa.jpg
gtal wind.jpg
Quote from J@tko :Thanks to pikd for the original image. Sorry for the SHOCKING editing

lol, very good!
Great stuff. Very funny.
More, again thanks to pikd
Attached images
gtal infinity.jpg
Quote from J@tko :More, again thanks to pikd

I'm still crying from laughter watching those pics ... nice
Here are the un-edited pictures I've taken if anyone wants them.
Attached images
GTAL10 R3 001.jpg
GTAL10 R3 002.jpg
GTAL10 R3 003.jpg
GTAL10 R3 004.jpg
GTAL10 R3 005.jpg
Jack, I told you to not say Im santa caluse to anyone else!

What will everyone believe about me now!? :P

The shots are so freaking awesome! xD I love e'm! Laughed as hell
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=97729&d=1260829795 ROFL at pic 1 there! xD You see a dot in the air Wounder who that could be...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG