The online racing simulator
Round 2: Race Discussion
Discuss how slow you lot are !

Especially since I've taken the liberty of inviting My3id Gaming along who say they'll be there with gunz-a'blazing with some people who don't often get to do MoE/IGTC.

I'm sure that if you politely ask them, they'll give you help with driving or setup tricks. They're here to give you something to chase after anyway. :P

I'm sure one of them will come along here soon with some infos or tips :P

Qualie 1 is on the 6th, confirmations will open up sometime next week (during the MoE week :P) or so.

So, who's fast here ?

Get teh layout
Get teh chalk to help guide the layout
-
(ivantod) DELETED by ivantod
thought we already had someone to chase after?

or will tommy be on 3id by the time the race comes around?
lol
Discuss...hmm...hmm

Im slow

/thread closed
#6 - Danas
So is this popular to worship a team/person?
Quote from z-ro 8 :
or will tommy be on 3id by the time the race comes around?

Sig quoted
Argg... can't get enough free time to do laps around this (again new to learn) combo.

What are the XRR-FXR-FZR times for this round ? Equal ? Favor of FZR ?
#9 - J@tko
I'd say XRR would be faster here. FXR probably slowest.
Quote from J@tko :I'd say XRR would be faster here. FXR probably slowest.

that why we picked it, so we had something to blame
yeah, XRR is the fastest car here.
FZR is faster with the boothy chicane.
Quote from racer hero :FZR is faster with the boothy chicane.

I see ken's already making excuses as to why he doesn't win
Ken, you are forgetting that XRR has 24% without any kg's...
Uh, no. I'm pretty sure I remember perfectly considering I'm driving it. FZR is faster here with the Boothy chicane.
I'm not sure it is...I think XRR is faster with the boothy chicane...The XRR may be about 2 or 3km/h faster in straight than FZR...
FZR has the advantage of not having turbolag coming out of the two/three slow corners on the track (final hairpin, boothy chicane, turn 4 at the far side of the course), where the XRR will have to deal with that. Should be somewhat even though I'd expect.

d
Speed = same

Tires = FZR
Quote from Tomhah :Ken, you are forgetting that XRR has 24% without any kg's...

Yea and using r3s alround so you will be slower overall.
So who's doing the 1 stopper?
We made our tyres last around 29 laps in the XRR, with starting times of mid to low 24's and mid to low 23's from the middle to the end of a stint.

29 laps is around 1hour,8min

So i guess we wont be doing the 1 stopper, and i doubt anyone will :P
It is worth a mention that in qualifying, if you touch any admin-placed pole at the boothy chicane or the final chicane, your lap will be invalidated. In the case of the final chicane, if you touch that pole it will ALSO invalidate the FOLLOWING lap (a la HLVC).

In the race, we will not be as strict, but if clipping/cutting gets too blatant or repetitive, we WILL penalize, first with a Cease&Desist warning, then a DT, then a SG, then a loss of a lap per further incident for the team if the behaviour persists. We will be more mean about this than MoE was.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG