The online racing simulator
Quote from racer hero :You guys weren't catching the safety car, I was horning and pushing you to try and signal to go...

I just kept they same distance to the guy in front of me !

That not allows you to do that !
Well done Ken. You did great!
Where can I download streaming video?
Just watched the original race start. Phew! What an adventure that was. There's two people in particular who I would have no hestitation in kicking out of the series straight away for the way they drove during that incident. Although, I like kicking stuff so maybe it's a bit of an overreaction, but either way, it was a pile of shite.

Actual race was interesting, though! The wind kept people on their toes and in the barriers.
For anyone who is curious, here is the official list of all cars involved in the Start 1, Turn 9 incident which necessitated the red flag.

00 My3id Gaming
02 Lublin Racing Team
03 Xcite Racing
04 Serbian Chromed Pistons
05 Sonicrealms Racing
07 Estonian Endurance Racers
08 RAPTOR-RACING
09 FUBAR Racing
12 Dinamo Motorsport
13 Optix Racing
14 Sim Racing Lithuania Team
16 Conquest Racing
17 7Karat
19 The Danish Racing Team
20 CoRe Racing
21 n!faculty
25 Triple 7 Racing
26 nfinity eSports
27 Race Sim Radicals

We have an idea of what the whole deal is, and will issue non-race affecting penalties for it.
omg ... 19 cars ... 70% of the starting grid! :sick: hmmm ...........
3 hrs endurance is not a a single hotlap race ... and as i recall from the live broadcast u drove the SC one extra lap to get a clean start ...
Think all teams anticipating in this league should have a serious briefing regarding how to act on first lap ... not fair to be taken out on lap1 in a 3hr race
i dont see how my car, #13 of Optix, was involved at all, i slowed a little, and tried to go around it, and G, Collier or w.e his name is turned into me.
Quote from xtraction :i dont see how my car, #13 of Optix, was involved at all, i slowed a little, and tried to go around it, and G, Collier or w.e his name is turned into me.

Involved does not mean at fault.
Quote from N!ghtm@re :I just kept they same distance to the guy in front of me !

That not allows you to do that !

yees i was watching on stream SC and CoRe K.O'Keefe was full up your rear any thing could of happen and we would of been out of race SC means dont over take or any thing
What does involved mean ?
Because car 17 7Karat didn't do anything wrong and a lot of the other cars neither.....
Involved means that you were affected by the accident, you really think all those cars caused the accident?
No. i knew theres something wrong in my way of thinking.
It's just too late ^^
Quote from Austin31287 :yees i was watching on stream SC and CoRe K.O'Keefe was full up your rear any thing could of happen and we would of been out of race SC means dont over take or any thing

Hehe i had the same issue with Okeefe up my rear during the test race.

Btw can someone explain to me what happened in this incident? Or show pictures or videoz?
Well if you guys in the back would learn to catch up with the pack under a safety car instead of riding at 90 mph then it wouldn't need to be done. I try honking and other motions first and you ignore them, so what else do you want me to do!?
Despite the car in fronts speed hitting there rear bumper and riding there back bumper is still not the way to drive. You know this, regardless if your faster at race pace, everyone is equal under SC and riding someones bumper is not driver etiquette.
It wasn't riding there bumper, it was a tap from behind that was enhanced by a bit of lag. And if they are to blunt to notice that I am honking away at them, maybe they need a little tap from behind to get their attention?
Quote from racer hero :Well if you guys in the back would learn to catch up with the pack under a safety car instead of riding at 90 mph then it wouldn't need to be done. I try honking and other motions first and you ignore them, so what else do you want me to do!?

Live with it and stay behind instead of risking your team's and the other team's race.

I saw it on stream and it was ridiculous.
Tracker shows wrong positions. Car 17 was in front of car 20 in the end.
Quote from zeugnimod :live with it and stay behind instead of risking your team's and the other team's race.

I saw it on stream and it was ridiculous.

+1, watched the stream after the race yesterday. It looked ridiculous indeed.
Quote from Tomhah :+1, watched the stream after the race yesterday. It looked ridiculous indeed.

Where is this stream?
Where can i Download yesterday stream?
Quote from Humbleridderen :Tracker shows wrong positions. Car 17 was in front of car 20 in the end.

As I mentioned at the end of the race, the tracker won't be correct because of the SC finish. It is not sorting cars on the same timestamp correctly.

You'll have to engage a brain cell to consult the spdoracing Event DB (sorry that this is required :P) or the mpr to get a more accurate picture.

Later this week when the official results come out, the order will be correct.

d
You can get the stream -> http://91.121.163.6/StreamIII/StreamIII_20091212_001_001.asf

OR

you can wait about 36 hours and I'll have the show cut up into more manageable segments on my blip.tv page. You can download from there as well. My copy will cut out any extra stuff like most of the red flag period :P

But if ya can't wait, or want to watch something other than iTCC later, then go to the link above.
yeah nice race tommy.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG