The online racing simulator
Christmas Skin Request
(9 posts, started )
#1 - RS1T
Christmas Skin Request
Hello,

Please could somebody make me a christmas themed skin for the FZ5? The background should be of a night sky, with a few stars, and snow if possible. On the side, just below the driver's window, with a picture of santa's sleigh. Here's the tricky part, if you could make the santa on the side of the car headless, and skin santa's head onto a helmet, so it appears as if santa is driving.

I know it's a lot of work, but i would very grateful if somebody could pull this off for me.

Many thanks in advance
:bump:

Are you just going to use the skin for the TC skining Competition? :doh:
I Know I would like a Christmas skin on the XRR. My skinning abality is not the best or I'd do it for my self. Below is a image of a skin idea I think would look goo on teh XRR.

Paint Scheme
Quote from the_big_n00b ::bump:

Are you just going to use the skin for the TC skining Competition? :doh:

caught?

on the skin.. i doubt it will look good. Santas Head is usually pretty big xD / with his long hair and hat...

i might try it, tho, next week or so. Black sky with stars, blu-ish horizon would sure look nice, but again doubt Santa-face will be good.

@ GR, i think ive seen something like thta here... not sure tho'
#5 - RS1T
Quote from JazzOn :caught?

on the skin.. i doubt it will look good. Santas Head is usually pretty big xD / with his long hair and hat...

i might try it, tho, next week or so. Black sky with stars, blu-ish horizon would sure look nice, but again doubt Santa-face will be good.

@ GR, i think ive seen something like thta here... not sure tho'

It's not actually for the skin comp, but for the edited screenshot competition. My plan is to have the car jump on the BL straight and make it look like santa's sleigh. I will give all credit for the skin however Looking forward to seeing what you come up with JazzOn.
sounds fun.. i'll start a test. I found a sleigh that would make a good paintjob too (so its not the funkiest sleight, rather simple)
Wont be finished in near future i guess

we'll see

EDIT:
oh well... this will be fail...
#7 - RS1T

EDIT:
oh well... this will be fail...

:O Why?
well.. it looked kinda good in my head but does not on the "paper"

ditch the image i posted.. it doesn't really go along on the round FZ... it's a crappy sleigh anyway xD although mine now, isn't much better.

For the helmet i used a cartoon santa pic as a base but will repaint it a bit, because its very low-res and pretty hard to see through the windows. The head will be more to the backside placed, so turn you head a bit for the photo
The jaw area will be white to make it look like his beard.

Im afraid it wont work and dont mind me if you dont like it - its ok!!

The whole thing is past my skill level, i have to admit. Im not a serious skinner anyway
An graphics artist would be needed to give it the depth. I just like painted cars but this is to complex for me!

I`ll post on weekend, when im home.

So if anybody wants to try it.. it's a challenge.
Quote from ghostrider83 :I Know I would like a Christmas skin on the XRR. My skinning abality is not the best or I'd do it for my self. Below is a image of a skin idea I think would look goo on teh XRR.

Paint Scheme

I used to race in a NASCAR 09 league with Marlbros on the Xbox I'll see if he has the base scheme for you.

Christmas Skin Request
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG