The online racing simulator

Poll : Car Reset? YES OR NO

Yes
No
Car Reset for Pre-Qual
why no car reset? makes it so much easier, dont haveto spend 10 hours going slow on an outlap. some people just dont have the time to do this and would rather get more laps in. Any chance of putting it on?

pretty sure 95% of people would like to have it on...
I agree. You can have only 1 fast lap on R2 and outlap takes so much time.
with such a tyres and track, reset in needed
Agree. The car reset doesn't make anyone faster, it's just sometimes causes more crashes, but when the server is not full, it doesn't matter, so we should have car reset. Going such a long lap is so boring + if you mess it up, you just wasted time for nothing.
Reset will be off for real qualifying, get used to it.
i dont like the idea of reseting the car...
is this a simulator or what?! O.o

no for reset!!
For Pre Quli sure why not, for actual Quli GTFO and let the big boys play.
Quote from buck77 :i dont like the idea of reseting the car...
is this a simulator or what?! O.o

no for reset!!

Well, is this a simulator if you can spec or pit every time you crash or something happens, if you can hit a wall at 200km/h and still continue racing.
That's not really the point, because then you could say that about many things.

I'm for reset in pre qualy, nobody said anything about the real qualy. So don't mention it.
Of course we need reset, do you like to drive outlap for years?
Reset indeed for the Pre-qual. Otherwise is extremely boring, and it doesnt have any impact on your lap, which you're there to set, imo.
To take care of the car is a part in the qualy session as well as in race. Deal with it.
Voted no.
So many heroes here... I'm glad to see there are still some people with lots of time to spare.
I voted yes, its needed
Quote from 666MePhIsTo666 :So many heroes here... I'm glad to see there are still some people with lots of time to spare.

Seems to be a lot of people with time to sit about and cool their tyres...
But the admins might forget to turn it off for the real qual/race and someone might go OOB and get back on track and continue racing and complain when they get told to spectate!!!

Quote from J@tko :But the admins might forget to turn it off for the real qual/race and someone might go OOB and get back on track and continue racing and complain when they get told to spectate!!!

Nah, that would never happen.
i voted yes for bigger e-pinkyness

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG