The online racing simulator
Cant select right analog stick
Hey guys, the problem I am having and have had ever since I got into LFS is I can set up my steering onto my left analog stick for left and right steering perfect and get it set up how I like it all fine. But I cant for the life in me get the right analog stick to be picked up for accelerator/brake which is how I prefer and how it works for me in many many other games/simulations.

I use a PS2 controller through a USB-PS2 Converter so can rule out any driver problems as it doesn't have one.

It's more than likely that the problem doesn't lie in the hardware I'm using or the software of the game but more the fact that I just cant do it correctly. If somebody could please set out a step by step on what to do I would be very very grateful!
Any ideas anyone out there in the world of LFS?
, something so simple as one click and all fixed!. Thanks a heap man. Is there anyway to increase the deadzone a touch? I have a bit of slop in the analog stick due to the share amount of use so if its sitting at the top of its "slop" I have about 1/8throttle which equals to about 5k in Neutral in a FOX . Same goes if its at the bottom I have it slightly braking. I can deal with it. But would be cool if I could make it a bit better.

Thanks for taking time out of your day today to help me out . Your a nice person

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG