The online racing simulator
Quote from PoVo :Fixing Chase isnt big work to do, The chasing itself should be working, but something is confusing the location of people, when a lot of people are in the server. The 9 Player fix is done anyways so, you gotta read over the code, which requires some programming skills, which i lack of

the thing is that if you can help us or someone who can make a reply and help us to fix that problem!

P.s If someone fix that bug please make a reply!
TCP : Cleared emergency store
hi
i running the LC cruise Insim
and i still get the message : TCP : Cleared emergency store

and it floods like hell

it happens when i'm alone ( as host ) and with more guests.
can this be fixed??
Quote from Bass-Driver :hi
i running the LC cruise Insim
and i still get the message : TCP : Cleared emergency store

and it floods like hell

it happens when i'm alone ( as host ) and with more guests.
can this be fixed??

Of course it can... Host your server+insim app on a better server, and make sure you host them in the same place... Or the other solution would be: Add delays between each button that's been sent, to avoid too high(not in general ofc, because the insim doesn't send much buttons at all, but in your case) connection usage.

As for if you are asking if someone can fix this for you, then don't look at me.
Quote :Host your server+insim app on a better server

Thought it was because the insim isnt coded properly ?
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : didnt post this crap
Quote from Mikjen :Thought it was because the insim isnt coded properly ?

The code is just not structured(wonder if i got the right word here), but overall the coding itself, minding the small amount of buttons needed, is alright. After all I don't think that there is a big difference for the application's performance(if there is any difference at all), whether if you hold the code for bigger systems in classes or just type it freely(like is done in this insim app.).

The 2 main problems are that people, who try to change it will have a rough time, understanding how it works and when they need to change something they will need to go through lots of code, till they find the right place/s. That's all..
-
(joordy599) DELETED by joordy599
I need this insim, can someone please help me get it?
Quote from PoVo :

I was kicked out for not fixing the chase command in the insim...

Well, you couldn't code anyway as you were always looking for people to do it for you and pass it on as your own work =) then thought you'd get them back by making the insim public lol
Kinda pathetic imo
#34 - PoVo
Quote from Danielw597 :Well, you couldn't code anyway as you were always looking for people to do it for you and pass it on as your own work =) then thought you'd get them back by making the insim public lol
Kinda pathetic imo

Yeah right. Visit -TTR- Cruise Server or LifeStyle Cruise, i got help with the bank, thats it its my own work.

And obviously you are saying this because Calzo made you do it!
Quote :
Originally Posted by Danielw597
Well, you couldn't code anyway as you were always looking for people to do it for you and pass it on as your own work =) then thought you'd get them back by making the insim public lol
Kinda pathetic imo

Quote from PoVo :Yeah right. Visit -TTR- Cruise Server or LifeStyle Cruise, i got help with the bank, thats it its my own work.

And obviously you are saying this because Calzo made you do it!

Omg. PoVo asked me too for insim stuff and anoyed me with questions untill i blocked him on msn..
He just copy paste code... xD

Good Luck with -TRR- Cruise Server
LsC sucks because more cops than cruisers.. -.-
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG