The online racing simulator
Creating your own track combination
it might have been asked before but im asking it again ^^.
How about you can create your own track combination?
ill add a picture so u get a better idea what im saying;
Attached images
astonproto.jpg
And the award for the most ashed question on LFS forum goes to PROFIKE

:rock_band:rock_band:rock_band
I've heard of bands having 2 drummers, but 3?!
Slipknot? You know, the normal one, that one who's on the barrels... and the clown... Or the one on the barrels and the clown are the same person?
im n0t usually a fan 0f all these nit picky ideas f0r track changes, but this 0ne is in the min0rity(0f my mind) 0f what w0uld fl0w well, and essentially be a nice track t0 race. It uses the "l0ved" as3 c0nfigurati0n(0f c0urse missing the tw0 hairpins), with im0, 0ne 0f, if n0t the best c0rner in LFS. It is n0t t00 l0ng(as4) but n0t t00 sh0rt(as1).

And yes, my 0 butt0n is still br0ken.
Quote from jakeeatworld :im n0t usually a fan 0f all these nit picky ideas f0r track changes, but this 0ne is in the min0rity(0f my mind) 0f what w0uld fl0w well, and essentially be a nice track t0 race. It uses the "l0ved" as3 c0nfigurati0n(0f c0urse missing the tw0 hairpins), with im0, 0ne 0f, if n0t the best c0rner in LFS. It is n0t t00 l0ng(as4) but n0t t00 sh0rt(as1).

And yes, my 0 butt0n is still br0ken.

thats pretty annoying man.. lol
Quote from Ivo Georgiev :Slipknot? You know, the normal one, that one who's on the barrels... and the clown... Or the one on the barrels and the clown are the same person?

That's still only two. And I wouldn't call Clown a drummer exactly, he hits a bun with a stick.
Quote from Crashgate3 :And I wouldn't call Clown a drummer exactly, he hits a bun with a stick.

Still, that's quite talented for slipknot.
Quote from Bob Smith :Still, that's quite talented for slipknot.

Not really. It's not like he needs to be in time or in tune or anything. Pretty sure you could lock a dog in a cage and have it's tail do the same job

While these map ideas work fine when viewed from the top like that, does anybody actually look at the track itself? There's a lot of suggestions which have you actually coming over the crest of banked corners or join up sections which have wildly opposing cambers. No governing body would allow a track like that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG