The online racing simulator
Just Fxo Turbo ( Arab Drifting )
(33 posts, started )
Just like every other Arab drift video - overdone Special effects with crappy club music and repeating every lucky moment for several times, which usually means this is not based on skill.

I also love it how you arab drifters ALL do your own c*cksucking by putting thumbs up after your names or describing your vids as "AMAZING DRIFT" . I think one of you arab drifters managed to proclaim himself god of drifting at some point...I think it was viktoor or something

The commitee rated this movie PG (Pretentious Gits)
Quote from squidhead :Just like every other Arab drift video - overdone Special effects with crappy club music and repeating every lucky moment for several times, which usually means this is not based on skill.

I also love it how you arab drifters ALL do your own c*cksucking by putting thumbs up after your names or describing your vids as "AMAZING DRIFT" . I think one of you arab drifters managed to proclaim himself god of drifting at some point...I think it was viktoor or something

Wow.
#4 - Buzzn
The picture says it all

Butt dont stop It will only go upwards
( you cant go further down. )
Attached images
funny-pictures-cat-sleeps-boring-meeting.jpg
Dear god..... Closed it after the first ûberblurshakingshit. The editing sucks, the music sucks, the driving sucks, the description sucks, maybe I should stop... nah don't think so.

I don't even understand how it can be called drifting.....
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :I don't even understand how it can be called drifting.....

Rappers call whatever they produce a music too, so that's not the only misnaming.
LOL. overdone effects big time. Sometimes you cant even see the car.
that was way too long.......it seemed to me that some of the shots were repeats, and lets be honest arab drift is not drifting at all and it needs no skill............at all
Quote from squidhead :Just like every other Arab drift video - overdone Special effects with crappy club music and repeating every lucky moment for several times, which usually means this is not based on skill.

Auchhh.

Agreed though on the comments of the vid. To much overdone.
About the drifting its all a straight line I see, nothing coming around corners etcetra.
Hi

My english is.....so bad but.....

please..... a little respect for the work of others users

Por si acaso esta mal traducido os lo dejo en castellano y bien clarito, Mantened el respeto por el trabajo de los demas, si no es de vuestro agrado pues naa, no comentais y punto...

Good work

See u
Respecing author of this shit would be kinda dumb.
Google translate doesn't know what alslam aleklml means...

I suggest to rename this thread to 'Rage of movie makers and furious drifters' oh, kidding

How arabians have manage to drift if they have only straight roads with sand around?

Now, how many Ferraris do you own?
Look, what would you've done if Racing/Gripping (whatever people call it nowadays) was, in this case, arab drifting...

Stop being such jackasses seriously!

There is more to life than just discussing pointless crap anyways..

Sorry for the bad language..
Quote from Dennis93 :Look, what would you've done if Racing/Gripping (whatever people call it nowadays) was, in this case, arab drifting...

Im not sure Im following the thought here, but Im guessing you're asking what would we do if all the racing videos were about arab drifting.

The answer is quite simple - probably never go online
Quote from squidhead :Im not sure Im following the thought here, but Im guessing you're asking what would we do if all the racing videos were about arab drifting.

The answer is quite simple - probably never go online

good answer, but if, Arab drifting was what we enjoyed. seriously have an open heart for once, all you've ever did to this sub-forum has been bashing, and sorry to say this ; But I've never been surprised for anything that you've made.

Just my 2 cents.
Can I get my 0:26 back? I thought I went crazy.
Quote from Bose321 :Can I get my 0:26 back? I thought I went crazy.

Same here, except I hung on a little longer, cause I was thinking whether I had infact gone crazy, I then started talking to myself, and I realised that the first sign of madness was talking to oneself!

What was the second sign... Hairs on the palm of my hand! I quickly checked - and then realised the third sign of madness.. Checking for hairs on the palm of my hand!

It was then, I realised it was all the videos fault... and I closed the page.

Quote from Dennis93 :good answer, but if, Arab drifting was what we enjoyed. seriously have an open heart for once, all you've ever did to this sub-forum has been bashing, and sorry to say this ; But I've never been surprised for anything that you've made.

Just my 2 cents.

for the love of god... stop f***ing call it drifting.
I get so pissed every time i see that cus there is no drifting whatsoever. The only thing they do is throwing their car from side to side to they lose all control over the direction of the vehicle.

THAT ISN'T DRIFTING!!!!!

With that said i'm gonna drink my coffee now..
Quote from Dennis93 :all you've ever did to this sub-forum has been bashing, and sorry to say this, But I've never been surprised for anything that you've made.

On point 1 - you're sadly mistaken, sometimes I have to put my head to shame while commenting on good movies with positive comments. You may not like it as much as you want, but Im not about to sugarcoat reality and say every piece of crap is chocolate. This subforum is not eyecandy valley where unicorns eat rainbow and sh*t butterflies. A good movie deserves a good comment, but a good movie is a rare sight, hence why you see more movie bashing (such a harsh term, I think I'll use "rubbing constructive criticism in" from now on) than movie praising from me.

On point 2 - Neither have I, by anything made by you. But at least Im trying

(Feel free to send me hatemail though, Im getting some, and It's amusing)
Quote from MMMaaaXXX : Random childish rant ..

Well, if it's that way... why dont YOU find a proper name for it, it suits drifting well, it's about catching a slide, maintain it for a while then make the car go straightahead again, i dont see a problem calling it Arab Drifting.

Quote from squidhead :On point 1 - you're sadly mistaken, sometimes I have to put my head to shame while commenting on good movies with positive comments. You may not like it as much as you want, but Im not about to sugarcoat reality and say every piece of crap is chocolate. This subforum is not eyecandy valley where unicorns eat rainbow and sh*t butterflies. A good movie deserves a good comment, but a good movie is a rare sight, hence why you see more movie bashing (such a harsh term, I think I'll use "rubbing constructive criticism in" from now on) than movie praising from me.

On point 2 - Neither have I, by anything made by you. But at least Im trying

(Feel free to send me hatemail though, Im getting some, and It's amusing)

I'm not saying that i've ever done an attempt at making a video, not that i dont have the abilities but i simply stick to racing, and enjoy watching movies that people contribute to the community ( wich also is great commercial for the game itself ).

It was not ment to tear your lost soul apart anyways.

have a nice life.
Quote from Dennis93 :Well, if it's that way... why dont YOU find a proper name for it,g.

Oh I know a suiting word..(this name fits perfectly from personal experience)

From here on I will call it arab driving....
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :Oh I know a suiting word..(this name fits perfectly from personal experience)

From here on I will call it arab driving....

i would find that abit racist, since it is not 'normal' for arabian people to drive like that. try harder.
Im going to stick up for Dennis a little here, squid, you take the movie section way too seriously almost like you own it or something? I didn't like the video either but i didn't go putting him down/insulting him, if you don't like the video then don't post or atleast post constructively instead of going into a rant, i for one don't really give a shit what you have to say, your just a larger than average sized fish in a small pond.
Quote from Dennis93 :i would find that abit racist, since it is not 'normal' for arabian people to drive like that. try harder.

Maybe I am a racist? (the answer for that is no btw)
But god dammit i don't mean that everyone drive like that. It's directed to one group of ppl (not selected by religion, language or skin color) and that's the arab drifters.

But what ever. I'm stepping out of this discussion. You have gone way to far. Bringing it up like I'm acting like a 10 year old boy? ffs you are the one that's acting odd here. I can say what ever i want as long as i don't hurt anyone. And if YOU Dennis got offended by that last bit. I'm sorry, my meaning with giving it that name is giving another name cus drifting doesn't fit that type of driving. Drifting is all about control, this isn't... This type of driving is about luck...

Over and out.

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG