The online racing simulator
H1N1gate

The flu was hyped. It's a conspiracy to distract the people from the larger problems at hand. Flood the news broadcast with useless hype garbage so they don't have to broadcast the real s%$t. It's true I tell ya! all true!

\places tinfoil cap on head
Quote from jtw62074 :Not sure what you mean by that.

It was just a pathetic grammar school-level take on an isolated phrase of your post about "scientists doing it with pigs" combined with the recent climate research scandal.
Ahha. I get it.
Quote from BlueFlame :Not really, you just need to open your eyes up a bit more, however much it hurts from the light.

Open up our eyes to the fact (that you just made up) that GM food gives you AIDS?
Quote from JJ72 :I can't imagine anyone will want to eat a piece of pork that was grown with no legs and no head, just downright disgusting.

And as if genetically modified food doesn't cause enough trouble already.......

If it doesn't have or had blood, guts and bones then I sure as heck won't eat it.
Quote from MadCat360 :If it doesn't have or had blood, guts and bones then I sure as heck won't eat it.

I'm sure they'll be growing bones and guts in the lab in no time, don't worry. Then they'll just have to mix them in approximately the right proportions.
I like to have my processed meat to have as little meat as possible. That is how we like things in the U.S.
Quote from legoflamb :I like to have my processed meat to have as little meat as possible. That is how we like things in the U.S.

Mechanically recovered FTW.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Open up our eyes to the fact (that you just made up) that GM food gives you AIDS?

I didn't say GM foods give you AIDS, statistics show AIDS is high in poverty stricken Africa, therefore the people to which this food will be given, will most probably have AIDS, and then their children then carry AIDS, and are also deformed because of the GM foods. Didn't think I would need to spell that out...
#61 - JJ72
That's two entirely different issues........isn't it?
Quote from JJ72 :That's two entirely different issues........isn't it?

Oh, because AIDS in Africa and Famine in Africa are SOOO unrelated.
#63 - JJ72
AIDs in africa and femine in africa is related, that's on a social level where AIDs erodes the capability of a community to defend agaisnt femine.

But GM food isn't really in the equation, since most children does not live long enough to see the effect of GM food surface, since deformation at birth is very very rarely caused by GM food alone.
Quote from JJ72 :AIDs in africa and femine in africa is related, that's on a social level where AIDs erodes the capability of a community to defend agaisnt femine.

But GM food isn't really in the equation, since most children does not live long enough to see the effect of GM food surface, since deformation at birth is very very rarely caused by GM food alone.

But that GM food wasn't pig cells that grew meat on its own :P
Lets implant a vestigial sac inside peoples' stomachs that contains food that grows on its own. It will then release the food into the stomach at regular intervals to be digested. That way people will never have to spend time to eat meals.
Quote from legoflamb :Lets implant a vestigial sac inside peoples' stomachs that contains food that grows on its own. It will then release the food into the stomach at regular intervals to be digested. That way people will never have to spend time to eat meals.

only someone from a country as notorious for horrible food as the us or the uk could come up with an idea like that
Quote from Shotglass :one someone from a country as notorious for horrible food as the us or the uk could come up with an idea like that

I've seen your greenhouses full of sausages.
Quote from crashgate3 :i don't see a problem, as long as it's nutritious and is the same taste and texture. I'd happily eat it.

+1
Quote from thisnameistaken :I've seen your greenhouses full of sausages.

you sure you didnt accidentally stumble into some underground bummer sexclub?
Quote from Shotglass :one someone from a country as notorious for horrible food as the us or the uk could come up with an idea like that

It's for the busy business man who has no time for eating, having fun, family, beating the kids, etc. Now they'll have time to beat the kids.

The idea of eating is disgusting actually. (1)Taking foreign matter, sticking it into an orifice that traverses the length of the torso. (2)Shredding the matter into bits with calcium based masher. (3)Inducing peristalsis to push the matter through the orifice into a fleshy sac full of bacteria and enzymes. (4)Leaching out all the nutrients in the foreign matter, turning it into fecal matter. (5)Expelling the remaining contents through the lower orifice in order to make room for more.

I enjoy food that tastes good. But the tasteless sustenance is just much cheaper.
I like eating meat and I have absolutely no problem with it being slaughtered so I can eat it.
+ 1
The off topics section looked quite funny from the main board just then....

Oh shitsticks, i ruined it.

EDIT:

Quote from thisnameistaken :I've seen your greenhouses full of sausages.

Quote from Shotglass :you sure you didnt accidentally stumble into some underground bummer sexclub?

Im so tempted to sig that.
Attached images
leg lamb.jpg
That is why I've been trolling this thread lately.
Quote from legoflamb :The idea of eating is disgusting actually. (1)Taking foreign matter, sticking it into an orifice that traverses the length of the torso. (2)Shredding the matter into bits with calcium based masher. (3)Inducing peristalsis to push the matter through the orifice into a fleshy sac full of bacteria and enzymes. (4)Leaching out all the nutrients in the foreign matter, turning it into fecal matter. (5)Expelling the remaining contents through the lower orifice in order to make room for more.

try doing the same objective analysis for sex see if it makes you stop having sex
didnt think so

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG