The online racing simulator
I find this really interesting but I don't have a problem will killing another animal in order to eat it.

Deforestation is more of a cause of excess greenhouse gases than cow farts. Nitrogen, oxygen, carbon-dioxide, hydrogen, and methane would be in the atmosphere because other animals fart too. The population of cows offsets the mass extinction, and depopulation of other animals.

To stop eating meat, is to remove one of your abilities to survive. After prolonged meat free diets some people become unable to eat meat without getting sick.

Hypothetical situation:

If you happen to get stranded in an unpopulated area far from civilization, you will have a harder time surviving. Unless you have a vast knowledge of edible wild plants in the area, you will eventually have to eat some other animal to survive.
The meat still has to be cooked, which people seem to forget ; starving kids in africa can't cook. I wouldn't want to eat that, it's probably gonna make your children look like you live in Reactor 4 in Chernobyl NCCP.
Quote from legoflamb :If you happen to get stranded in an unpopulated area far from civilization, you will have a harder time surviving. Unless you have a vast knowledge of edible wild plants in the area, you will eventually have to eat some other animal to survive

If I got stranded on my own in the wilderness I'd probably cut my toe on something on the first day and I'd die of septic shock long before I'd managed to catch a dog or whatever. Or die of hypothermia thanks to my total lack of camping skillz.
#29 - CSU1
I wouldn't expect most people to be able to survive in a situation like that anyway. Most people die of thirst anyway.

Edit:

I just waiting to the Zombie infection just like that movie "Zombieland," so I can actually use my useless camping skillz for real real instead of for play play.
Quote from CSU1 :

are you sure a about this?

Think about it, if they were born starving and scrounge for food, the chances are they weren't taught to cook, or ain't able and don't have the facilities to cook.
In my point of veiw, it's a great way to help our environment and keep animals alive. Still, if animal population gets out of control, then break out your shotgun.
Quote from legoflamb :I just waiting to the Zombie infection just like that movie "Zombieland," so I can actually use my useless camping skillz for real real instead of for play play.

The last time I went camping (last summer) the 'tent' did have a canvas canopy, but also a wood floor and a fridge, and my survival instincts drove me to the supermarche for copious amounts of red wine, which I drank while reading books on the porch or on the beach. So I suppose come the zombie apocalypse I'll be fine if the shops are still open.
Quote from thisnameistaken : So I suppose come the zombie apocalypse I'll be fine if the shops are still open.

Everything will be free until the expiration date. Anytime after that, you'll have to pay with our bowels!

I may have my zombie epidemic yet! You see this zombie apocalypse is going to be caused by the new lab grown mutated meat. Until then, I wait. Always ready, always vigilant.
Quote from BlueFlame :Think about it, if they were born starving and scrounge for food, the chances are they weren't taught to cook, or ain't able and don't have the facilities to cook.

What are you talking about?
#36 - JJ72
Quote from legoflamb :caused by the new lab grown mutated meat. Until then, I wait. Always ready, always vigilant.

Beware of the Zombie Chicken Mac Nuggets and Zombie Tesco Fish'n chips.
Technology slowly paving the road for kosher/halāl pork.

Quote from mrodgers :Just happy that I know the names of each and every one of my steaks and hamburgers. There was Buttercup, Firefly, Bear, Butterfly.... My kids have seen the majority of them born, named each one, fed them, have petted them, and then we eat them.

Pretty much on the same boat here, only we ate the kids as well. Goat meat is too good to let it go around frolicking for too long, plus ours usually come up with pretty much the same name for the rest of the livestock.
Quote from bbman :Just think what huge step forward it'll be if tissue can be grown from your own cells...

I'll take a new chance at growing teeth, please. Where do I get in line?

First thing I'd do is eat a steak.
Quote from durbster :What are you talking about?

People are talking about that it will help cure famine, I didn't know that faminous people needed meet as a priority anyway.
Quote from JPeace :that is a very good point, i hadn't thought of the impact that synthetic food would have on natotions ravished by hunger and starvation, im guessing this is music to their ears.

I'm not really sure what your point is, you're probably being sarcastic, but I can just see it now, we know what GM foods can do and I imagine people would turn a blind eye to african children being born HIV positive and deformed.
Regarding the title:

I never killed any animals in my life, yet I have eaten lots of meat.

Sorry .
Quote from jtw62074 :I'll take a new chance at growing teeth, please. Where do I get in line?

They're already experimenting with growing teeth from stem cells implanted into adults' gums. They reckon it'll be viable in a few years, but probably heinously expensive.
#43 - CSU1
Quote from BlueFlame : but I can just see it now, we know what GM foods can do and I imagine people would turn a blind eye to african children being born HIV positive and deformed.

What the hell do they teach you in school these day's?

I'm sorry mate but you are talking nonsense.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My mother used to tell me that the chicken in KFC was grown on washing lines, albeit from her crazy boozed mind she may have had a point
Quote from Crashgate3 :I don't see a problem, as long as it's nutritious and is the same taste and texture. I'd happily eat it.

That but
Quote from SidiousX :then farmers/farmhands lose their jobs....

That.
Quote from hrtburnout :I never killed any animals in my life

i call bs on that one
so youve never in your life killed any flies spiders or other insects?
Quote from CSU1 :What the hell do they teach you in school these day's?

I'm sorry mate but you are talking nonsense.

Not really, you just need to open your eyes up a bit more, however much it hurts from the light.
Quote from thisnameistaken :They're already experimenting with growing teeth from stem cells implanted into adults' gums. They reckon it'll be viable in a few years, but probably heinously expensive.

I read a Yahoo News article fairly recently about some research on this. I think they had done it with pigs or something. That's great if they're already testing this on humans. Thank goodness for animal testing
Quote from Shotglass :i call bs on that one
so youve never in your life killed any flies spiders or other insects?

:doh:

You get the idea
Quote from jtw62074 :I think they had done it with pigs or something.

Oh great, another scientist scandal.
Quote from xaotik :Oh great, another scientist scandal.

mexican scientists create deadly infectious to humans flu by injecting human stemcells harvested by killing fetuses (feti?) into pig jaws?

lets come up with fun gate words for it shall we?
-
(jonthedoors) DELETED by franky500 : Trolling

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG