The online racing simulator
#1 - macsy
Hi(gher)-Res Ads for South City [sneak peek]
Well, after Electrik Kar/unseen released the High-Res Trax vol.1.1, South City and Fern Bay have looked, well, a bit blurry and mushy. And as no one has released a hi-res texture pack for SC or FB, I thought I'd finally do something about it. I started with the pic folder, and went with the adverts first. There are still two ads (lfs.de and racesimcentral.com) that I haven't done, so I'm not going to release my textures yet. But worry not, I hope to upload them by the end of the weekend. After I'm done the SC ads, I'll do the FB ones. Then propably move on to the dds folder.

Anyways, here's some sneak peeks/previews for you to drool over or whatever:cyclops: Pics are 1500x1600px, and a bit over a meg each.
Attached images
preview1.jpg
preview2.jpg
preview3.jpg
#2 - Byku
Great , i'm eager to downlaod them .
/me wipes the drool of his face... :Eyecrazy: Looking good! Can't wait for the release.
SC and FB, as well as the AutoX were never touched outside my HD, Kar lost all interest, and I had, for the most part too. I did continue a lot of the work for myself tho.

I`ve probably got the ads you`re looking for. Pass me a reminder and I`ll take a look in case I`ve already done it
#5 - macsy
Thanks fellas, I'm glad you like them!
Just got the 'Racesimcentral.com' ad done. One more to go..

Quote from unseen :SC and FB, as well as the AutoX were never touched outside my HD, Kar lost all interest, and I had, for the most part too. I did continue a lot of the work for myself tho.

I`ve probably got the ads you`re looking for. Pass me a reminder and I`ll take a look in case I`ve already done it

Thanks, PM sent!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG