The online racing simulator
Immigrant+Dole=£1.8M house?...
(205 posts, started )
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/ho ... r-by-housing-benefit.html

F**King government.... Just like saving that pregnant junkie immigrant that was caught trafficing abroad... Killing her would have been best but the government thought saving a junkie dealing trifficer was better for the country?....

Pisses me off that the government cares for all these foreigners on the dole but dont give a shit about people that has paid taxes all their lives....
#2 - kirmy
i must admit this is an absolute joke, hard working english people work their whole lives and wont be able to afford something like this, england needs to sort out its policies when it comes to things like this
makes me sick, jobless freeloaders!
people who turn up in the Uk with nothing should be put in makeshift tent villages until they find gainful employment. We owe them nothing.

If i went to Samalia & said i got no job, no home, gime, gime. They would laugh at me & then leave me to starve. This stupid arse country is such a soft touch anyone in the whole world can just turn up & get housed & fed, ****ing joke.
and they wonder why they get abuse! bullshit, why do we pay taxes? to house lazy faggots who can barely even speak english.
Quote from trebor901 :lazy faggots who can barely even speak english.

Sounds like most British LFS users.
-
(Blas89) DELETED by Blas89
Its just because it sounds different to your fake cartoon english....
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nice.

American law execute people for less.... Or just look at all the civilians killed in ur latest War of Terror lol. 1 less drug trafficer would be a bad thing?
Lets not forget all those nice British people who also play the system and screw it offer...or should we forget those ones because that would mean that The Sun would be targeting their own demographic.

Let’s face it, with every system; there will be people who abuse it.
And if they try to move them they will play the "You are only doing this because we are black, this is discrimination" card
The Sun.....

Three words......

SAY NO MORE.
Quote from danowat :The Sun.....

Three words......

SAY NO MORE.

This

and

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :
Lets not forget all those nice British people who also play the system and screw it offer...or should we forget those ones because that would mean that The Sun would be targeting their own demographic.

Let’s face it, with every system; there will be people who abuse it.

This.

However, I do agree that a house worth 1.8mill given for free is kind of.....
Quote from Foilpact :American law execute people for less.... Or just look at all the civilians killed in ur latest War of Terror lol. 1 less drug trafficer would be a bad thing?

What did she do, exactly? Drug trafficking? I'm not familiar with the story.

The US doesn't execute its civilians for crimes like that.

But why am I arguing with an illiterate who can barely form a coherent thought?
Quote :Nasra and her family may have to move again.

The property is in the hands of receivers who claim it should not have been rented out.

The Sun neglects to mention how long the family have been staying there. Days? Hours? It sounds like the council had nowhere else to put them. Would you prefer that seven kids were living on the streets in December?

Either way the story will no doubt be chewed up and spat out in a dozen different varieties in future BNP leaflets.

Incidentally, why no attention for the story about how much this coruplent, jobless white man is costing us?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :What did she do, exactly? Drug trafficking? I'm not familiar with the story.

If its the same story that I'm thinking of [might not be], some "British" woman got sentenced to death in some Far Eastern Country, then mysteriously got pregnant on death row [coincidence much ], so she couldn't be killed, and we were like ZOMG BRING HER HOME SHE'S PREGNANT11!11.

Basically
Quote from DeadWolfBones :What did she do, exactly? Drug trafficking? I'm not familiar with the story.

You are wasting your breath mate.

I fear for the next generation, the internet is breeding a whole society of socially maladjusted people, that tend to believe everything they read in the sun or the daily mail.

The thing that pisses me off, is that storys like these are just an excuse for extreme racism, a story that is mainly hinged of the populations "fear" of immigrants, there are literaly tens of thousands of lazy, layabout, dole scrounging "whites" who don't seem to warrant the media coverage that those of ethnic minorities.
The fled from Somalia, they ****ing deserve to "have it easy" unlike the pregnant English born chavs that take up all the cheaper housing that have no intention of ever working.
Quote from J@tko :If its the same story that I'm thinking of [might not be], some "British" woman got sentenced to death in some Far Eastern Country, then mysteriously got pregnant on death row [coincidence much ], so she couldn't be killed, and we were like ZOMG BRING HER HOME SHE'S PREGNANT11!11.

Basically

Perhaps it was intentional, then again what do you expect someone to do? I wouldn't be surprised if in that case there was a similar amount of planting to Ground Force.

And there is no need for British in inverted commas, she is a UK national.
Quote from duke_toaster :And there is no need for British in inverted commas, she is a UK national.

She got knocked up while on death row, there can be no doubt that she is 100% British.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
#20 - 5haz
Quote from danowat :I fear for the next generation, the internet is breeding a whole society of socially maladjusted people, that tend to believe everything they read in the sun or the daily mail.

These people have been around since long before the internet.
Quote from anttt69 :If i went to Samalia & said i got no job, no home, gime, gime. They would laugh at me & then leave me to starve. This stupid arse country is such a soft touch anyone in the whole world can just turn up & get housed & fed, ****ing joke.

So you're annoyed this country is not more like Somalia?
Yeah, but now we have to listen to them.
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz
Quote from 5haz :These people have been around since long before the internet.

But now there are more of them, they have a more accesable media to spew their shite and group up with other socially maladjusted types.
Quote from Foilpact :http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/ho ... r-by-housing-benefit.html

F**King government.... Just like saving that pregnant junkie immigrant that was caught trafficing abroad... Killing her would have been best but the government thought saving a junkie dealing trifficer was better for the country?....

Pisses me off that the government cares for all these foreigners on the dole but dont give a shit about people that has paid taxes all their lives....

And to think your grandpa most likely fought the nazis... He's propably rotating in his grave right now!
erm... what danowat, speedway and the austrian rat said.

British press is more nazi than everything else, more agressive than a bodybuilder on speed+testosterone and lie more than the american government! How on earth can someone with an iq just over room temperature believe one f***ing word for pete's sake??

Stay cool and make up you own mind by looking around you, and try not to judge people you don't know by blatant and easy to spot lies you've read in a paper widely known to be nothing more than a waste of wood.

greetz

der butz

(205 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG