The online racing simulator
Immigrant+Dole=£1.8M house?...
(205 posts, started )
Quote from Shotglass :but do they kill you in a humane and dignified way?

Unlikely, if you were killed by a rusty trombone.

Incidentally: Took my girlfriend to A+E yesterday (referral by her GP, she's currently recovering from an operation she had on Monday) and while we were sitting there this little chav girl came in with her baby and her mum, girl can't have been over 16, and she was talking about this story from The Sun and how disgraceful it was.

Later, a young (21-ish) Arab-looking girl comes literally running in saying her friend's collapsed outside, and they take a wheelchair out and bring in this guy (another Arab-looking chap) who can barely keep himself upright, keeps passing out, he jumps to the front of the queue and is assessed by a doctor immediately, which clearly incenses this little slag with the whacked-out sense of entitlement, who was busy telling a story about her friend who's got a 10-year-old girl and still lives with her mum because the council hasn't given her a flat.

Anyway, once her friend is being treated the Arab-looking girl whips her phone out in the reception and this slag girl angrily tells her she can't use it in the building. As she walks outside to make her call she walks past the chavvy slag who says "Obviously can't read English can you?"

So I was wondering: Blueflame what was your bird doing in York anyway?
Where can i sign up?
Do you have seven kids?
Quote from Bob Smith :Do you have seven kids?

We just need to hook him up with a moderate English slag, give it a few years and he will get there. If we could find a proper slag he would have 7 kids within a matter of weeks. Did I ever mention that I'm a doctor?
wait. Kev's band has a trombone player

hmm
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The fled from Somalia, they ****ing deserve to "have it easy"

Care to explain why? Do you think the UK should be treated as a big refugee camp with bottomless pockets. I can never understand why neighboring countries dont help out when people are fleeing?. Do you think all Vietnamese should "have it easy" or the Bosnians/Serbs. Maybe we should invite half the world to stay on our tiny little island for free.
I skipped most of this thread because I am lazy, but cases of families being moved into swanky pads is nothing new. If your family is big enough and each child is over, I think, 2 years of age, they need a separate bedroom, now if you own your house, tough shit, but if you are unemployed and live off of housing benefits or have a council house, the local council has to place you in a house big enough for your family.

Given there aren't many houses that are made with over 4 bedrooms, they have to stick you anywhere they can. If that means a 1.8million building so be it. If they didn't they'd be breaching Labours own rules (yes, it was one of Labours ideas and has nothing to do with the EU in case anyone has been screaming that BS).

Round here, given the lack of mansions, the general rule of thumb is get two semi-detached houses and knock them into one building. As I recall, there are 10 such buildings within a 10 minute walk of my house. The families who live in these houses fall into every ethnics background. They are just randy ****ers who knock out too many kids.

Quote from duke_toaster :http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2 ... nst-eu-immigration-powers

Food for thought?

I wouldn't trust the Guardian as far as I could throw it. They are as bad as all of the Red Tops, but preach hippy shit rather than fascist shit.
Quote from anttt69 :
Care to explain why?

Borders are imaginary, money is imaginary, but people are real and lots of them need help but don't get it because of imaginary bullshit.
People are too afraid they will be outcast for their outside of the box opinions and it's sad. You're told racism is mean, so when someone is mean to someone of a different origin you are calling it racism, thought in most cases it probably is. Why can't people voice their opinions no matter how insane they sound? Are people generally all that spineless? That shallow that you fear your popularity will be lowered because you are saying bad things about something, someone?

I was probably brought up just like everybody here, my fathers mother is a JW and my mother taught me to respect all people, but just beacuse I was taught something, does not mean I can't learn things to advance my knowledge, you people don't ask enough questions, you just listen to what you are taught and that's it. You need to ask questions before you start talking to me the way you do and assuming I am an un-educated bigot who hate everyone different to himself.

Xaotik : my parents dont think exactly like I, so your assumption is wrong. My father has visited Africa, so don't assume my parents are feeding my brain with racism, because it's simply not true.
I don't think you're racist. Just massively, massively xenophobic.
Quote from BlueFlame :when someone is mean to someone of a different origin you are calling it racism,

Oh you poor innocent racist, you. Are the rational thinkers picking on you again? You poor mite.

Look back over your own posts. You got called a racist because you said stuff like "foreigners are dirty" and "black people can't be European". The origin of these people was central to your statements about them.

If you'd said "Ainsley Harriot's a bell end", everyone would agree with you. But if you said "The Pakis next door ate my dog and their curry is turning my wallpaper yellow", do you see the important difference there? Incidentally I know a guy who rang his council to make exactly those complaints against his (Bangladeshi) neighbours.

Quote from BlueFlame :Why can't people voice their opinions no matter how insane they sound? Are people generally all that spineless? That shallow that you fear your popularity will be lowered because you are saying bad things about something, someone?

I think it's a simple case of not many people agreeing with you, because our views of the world aren't governed by cherry-picked stories in the tabloid press.
Quote from BlueFlame :People are too afraid they will be outcast for their outside of the box opinions and it's sad

Racism is hardly 'outside the box' thinking, there was lots of it about last time I checked.

The desperate lengths people will go to to try and portray themselves as 'alternative' these days is laughable, t'is ironic that they all end up the same anyway.

I guess being without prejudice to other races is so 'conformist'.

Quote from BlueFlame :You need to ask questions before you start talking to me the way you do and assuming I am an un-educated bigot who hate everyone different to himself.

You're not exactly helping yourself there.

Quote from BlueFlame :Xaotik : my parents dont think exactly like I, so your assumption is wrong. My father has visited Africa

I ate some sprouts once, and it didn't make me hate them any less.
Quote from thisnameistaken :
I think it's a simple case of not many people agreeing with you, because our views of the world aren't governed by cherry-picked stories in the tabloid press.

For the last damn time I did NOT say foreigners were dirty. I said there is a dirty side to foreign people coming to the UK who sit around in shit waiting for boxes to be ticked on their passport.

Also, you, like everyone else on this forum probably think I'm a nut job, and if that's the case, then you all know that stories like this aren't the source of my opinions.

Quote from 5haz :Racism is hardly 'outside the box' thinking, there was lots of it about last time I checked.

I guess being without prejudice to other races is so 'conformist'.

I ate some sprouts once, and it didn't make me hate them any less.

I don't go extra miles to be different, I don't care what makes me different or the same to anyone else, I say and do what I do, because that's what I want to say or do, I influence myself using information.

Also, you ate sprouts and you still hate them, but because you tasted the fruits you know that you don't like them. Rather than judging them when you've never tried them.
Quote from BlueFlame :Also, you, like everyone else on this forum probably think I'm a nut job

Quote of the year right there, TBH, you do nothing but post stuff that gives that impression.
Quote from BlueFlame :.... if these people don't culturally intergrate then they don't deserve to be here. Groups of Foreign people that only mix with themselves is one of these problems. They need to mix, the more the mix the more children will learn how to adapt to other cultures therefore we gain one unified culture, instead of this bullshit segregation because white folk hate the blacks and the Muslims won't intergrate and ruin the whole trust we have in them by plotting terrorism.

Amnesty is BS. Especially when there are already problems caused by such amnesty within the nation.

I completely agree. This is the one of the main reasons the my country is falling to S#!t.

Having a level head is now considered being a nut job, a bar of reverse prejudice has been rapidly rising through out many nations, if not all. As soon as some one makes any inferences towards not liking someone, and they happen to be foreign, then its is prejudged by most that the original inference is racist. It is most commonly known as pulling out "the racial card." This has become the norm.
The key difference is hating an individual who just happens to be foreign and deciding arbitrarily to hate an entire group of people *because* they are foreign. One is 'level-headedness'. The other is racism/xenophobia (depending on how you define the group) and a pretty despicable thing to do.
Quote from legoflamb :Amnesty is BS. Especially when there are already problems caused by such amnesty within the nation.

I completely agree. This is the one of the main reasons the my country is falling to S#!t.

Having a level head is now considered being a nut job, a bar of reverse prejudice has been rapidly rising through out many nations, if not all. As soon as some one makes any inferences towards not liking someone, and they happen to be foreign, then its is prejudged by most that the original inference is racist. It is most commonly known as pulling out "the racial card." This has become the norm.

Thank you for further proving my point and it's comforting to know there's at least 1 other person on here that thinks similarly to me.

Quote from Crashgate3 :The key difference is hating an individual who just happens to be foreign and deciding arbitrarily to hate an entire group of people *because* they are foreign. One is 'level-headedness'. The other is racism/xenophobia (depending on how you define the group) and a pretty despicable thing to do.

Yea but what you fail to understand is that a person like me who already has a reputation of being left wing only has to say that he hated 1 person of 1 origin that wasn't my own and you are all calling me racist.
Is having a racist like attitude towards racists being racist like in itself?

How dare people have views that are not PC.
Quote from AlienT. :Is having a racist like attitude towards racists being racist like in itself?

How dare people have views that are not PC.

Racists aren't a race, so no.

Prejudiced, perhaps.
Yeah, we should be more tolerant of intolerance...
I did say racist like attitude, which is similar to prejudice

My point is I am sick of people jumping on the 'I hate racists' bandwagon. People with views that are perhaps not PC regarding the racism debate get severely jumped on always.

Am I happy about the ammount of immigrents being allowed into this country? No

Do I agree with muselim philosophy? No

Do I agree with Chritisan philosophy? No (I was christened a catholic)

Do I think that stale curry smell bad? yes

Am i a racist? No
Quote from AlienT. :My point is I am sick of people jumping on the 'I hate racists' bandwagon.

Am i a racist? No

Nobody's calling you a racist. But then you haven't told us that you think foreigners are dirty and black people can't be European, have you?
Now I have to agree, as that is no way to talk about the Welsh

Immigrant+Dole=£1.8M house?...
(205 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG