The online racing simulator
Quote from newage :well, i didnt buy netkart neither rfactor license, iam saving money to buy a wheel first, so i can learn to drive and i wont be a slow car on a race track.

here in Brasil, £24 = R$96, on my last job(iam jobless now :shrug my salary was about R$450. so is quite expensive for a game.

Sorry to hear that you're jobless. I'm looking for employment right now. I feel the same way. It's kind of too expensive for me, right now anyway. I'm lovin' the demo, and am compelled to buy a wheel just for the realism. For now, I'll just play the demo.

Why don't wreckers just go to the car park and wreak havoc there? That's what it's for, right?
Holy thread-resurrection Batman!

Did you notice the post you replied to was made more than three and a half years ago?
Furthermore, in the time that has passed since this thread was first created, possibly before the dawn of time, demo users are now required to have a registered username.
Lol thats pretty bad dude. 1st post and you decide to bumb a thread from over 3 years ago

:bump:
Not considering the fact that, by now, NewAge from Brazil got a beautiful job and became RICH !!
It's a demo user with an avatar!

That's how old this thread is.
ok i know this is the norm "man this thread is old" sort of stuff.

But lets think of this another way.... if the user started a new thread i would put money on it that the response would be "use search... (link)" etc. or more likely "In Before The Lock"

If a thread bump is a bad thing.. whats the point in telling people to use the search features.....

Just something to think about.

EDIT: okay so this thread isn't the perfect example.. but im sure you get my point
Fact is Dean, the search function sucks ballz big time, not once in the hundreds of times I have tried have I ever found anything I am looking for....

Aaaaannnnnndddd.....

You are completely correct, the same people who say "use the frigging search" are the same ones who say "way to bump an old thread noob!"

Quote from DavidTiger :Lol thats pretty bad dude. 1st post and you decide to bumb a thread from over 3 years ago

:bump:

Buy a license you cheapskate haggis eater
-
(jasonmatthews) DELETED by jasonmatthews
Quote from jasonmatthews :Fact is Dean, the search function sucks ballz big time, not once in the hundreds of times I have tried have I ever found anything I am looking for....

Well, as with many computer related things, the search function is as good as the person using it. For me, it's very rare NOT to find what I'm looking for.
Quote from jasonmatthews :
Buy a license you cheapskate haggis eater

Says the Welshman Haggis is great A little drop of Whisky over it makes it all the better

16th January 2010 - The day I leave Scotland and go 278 miles south.
I joined the RAF and that is my leaving date, RAF Cosford in Wolverhampton will be my home for the next 9 month. After that I could be based anywhere in the world
You see why I have no licence yet
Quote :Join Date: Feb 2009

10 month ago I joined, but if I never played it for about 7 months of that time, So I have just started playing the last few months and was going to buy a licence but didn't see the point if I was never to use it like 11 months of the year...

Meh, If LFS and its community is around when I leave the RAF, Then I'd buy it by that time I would be able to by G25,27 or what ever is out by that time...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG