The online racing simulator
Phillipisland racetrack!!!!!!!
(22 posts, started )
Hey!To all you autocross layout designers this would be a challenge for you.
I was wondering if anybody could make the phillipisland racetrack.I have tried doing this but it was HARD!http://www.phillipislandcircuit.com.au/
^That is their main website and its got a birds eye view of the track.I have been in a hot lap at phillip Island and i cant get enough of it.So a good autocross designer please make a replica of the track.http://media.photobucket.com/i ... g%20snaps/09062008293.jpg

Cheers
for making that track we need to scale the track alot
so its not realistic anymore
#3 - hsvdt
Quote from RMZ125 :Hey!To all you autocross layout designers this would be a challenge for you.
I was wondering if anybody could make the phillipisland racetrack.I have tried doing this but it was HARD!http://www.phillipislandcircuit.com.au/
^That is their main website and its got a birds eye view of the track.I have been in a hot lap at phillip Island and i cant get enough of it.So a good autocross designer please make a replica of the track.http://media.photobucket.com/i ... g%20snaps/09062008293.jpg

Cheers

It will be hard to do but I will give it a try give me a month or so and I should have it going
#4 - iMCk.
Yeah SilverArrows is right. Westhill feels a lot like Philip Island. Even the first few corner goes like the real track with it's speed.
Quote from hsvdt :It will be hard to do but I will give it a try give me a month or so and I should have it going

Thanks!!!
-
(RMZ125) DELETED by RMZ125
#6 - iMCk.
What Westhill?
lol
-
#8 - iMCk.
Quote from RMZ125 :Yeah westhill

Check your tracks on LFS. It's the second last track in the map selection. "Westhill"
-
-
Jesus... too many happy pills after your maccas?
Pro-tip: avoid double-posting often or using too much smilies on message boards. It makes you look less noobish... I did it once and I wasn't respected much!

Grammar helps too... but it's not nessacary.

On topic, Westhill already exists. Farily similar to Phillip Island too (I see you're Australian so it makes sense that you want it). Adelaide would be far better for Autocross or the Car park, IMO.
Well, Phillip isl. is a flowing, fast paced track, too, but westhill, feels genereally overall faster than PI. And more flowing.
Quote from Dalek0220 :

On topic, Westhill already exists. Farily similar to Phillip Island too (I see you're Australian so it makes sense that you want it). Adelaide would be far better for Autocross or the Car park, IMO.

adelaide is mainly flat except for back straight but would go well on autocross. qld raceway would be another good one aswell. got photo aswell
Quote from Luttsy :

adelaide is mainly flat except for back straight but would go well on autocross. qld raceway would be another good one aswell. got photo aswell

yess QLD looks like it would work good on AU1 and you guys down under have some nice tracks
maybe another could be the hamiton street circiut in NZ. it's flat and is a fun.
or could do Adelaide :P
cos its sexy
Looking forward to all these layouts :P
Sorry I haven't been able to do it as I lost all my stuff when we got a virus and had to reformat the whole computer
barbagello is a good shape for autocross, even though its hilly having it flat would still be fun
Adelaide is a blast... ive raced that in Nascar Heat. As is Queensland, and Symmons Plains.
i cant quite see how you could fit adelaide in the autocross area
ok umm.. whos got the time to make all these tracks, and whos got the patients aswell?
how can i made 2 start places that two players can drive at the same time? sorry my bad english
Quote from GReddy585 :how can i made 2 start places that two players can drive at the same time? sorry my bad english

you can't, just use the pit start

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG