The online racing simulator
#26 - 5haz
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :F1 drivers were karters.

A lot of them still drive and act like kartors well into their F1 careers.

By this I mean agressive driving style, questionable racecraft and a pushy dad, reminds me of someone.

Quote from Intrepid :hehe nah. Everytime I post on this forum anywhere several predictable members will somehow mention karting and how it's just for kids and is easy (even when I don't even mention karting), hence when I do have the opportunity to dig back I do

I suppose that would explain his (un)healthy BBC obsession. As far as I can see its you that does all the mentioning of karting, that is when you're not ranting about the BBC in every thread, regardless of the subject.
Quote from Intrepid :hehe nah. Everytime I post on this forum anywhere several predictable members will somehow mention karting and how it's just for kids and is easy (even when I don't even mention karting), hence when I do have the opportunity to be a prick I do

Fixed
Kartors are the bottom step, the most basic motorsport... we try to puff ourselves up and make us bigger as much as we can. Not a bad thing really. Builds character or something.

On the SKUSA subject, they've been running with us in the Jim Russell program for the past few years (the NorCal Prokart Challenge). Those guys are high caliber. Lots of famous dudes coming out to have a go.
#29 - J.B.
Quote from J.B. :For that matter, does anyone know if Massa is doing his karting event again this year? Was quite good the last two years, definitely more fun than the silly RoC stadium events.

Eurosport 2, today 1900 CET.
Tomorrow 1400.

Quali 1
Quali 2

Maybe worth a new thread?
Tyler Bennett (S3) and Gustavo Menezes (TaG Senior, KF2) were both awarded Jim Russell Future Driver Selection seats as a result of their performances at SuperNats.

I wanted to do that program but it would've cost me the better end of 13 grand to compete. But to be judged by Allan McNish, now that's cool.
Darn, i'm in Vegas this weekend Just missed it!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG