The online racing simulator
Major League Team Racing (wip comp)
(2 posts, started )
I was asked by Minimax to post it here to get attention, so if the mods don't think this should be here, it's his fault .

Now, I doubt anyone has suggested a league for teams.

The car we'll use will be the FXR. We'll use some of the mid-length tracks and the short ones. The races will be 1 or 2 laps, so there will be chaos from green to checkers.

The old format for the BDL speedway will be used. http://www.speedway-faq.org/miscfmts.html#BDL . As the races will start every 5 minutes, a meeting (unless it goes in to extra time) will last 30 minutes ish. It's like a speedway meet : each team has a home track.

Each team will need 5 drivers (car numbers 01-05, this includes a substitute). The skins must be the same, other than the numbers. The numbers must be on the front and sides, and BIG.

Teams will be in groups, each team plays each of the other team in it's group of 3 or 4 twice (4 team groups, once at home, once on the road) or three times (3 team groups, once at home, once on the road, and each team will have 1 home 3rd meeting against a team and 1 away.)

If there is anything I haven't explained, and there probably is, post it. And if any team owners/admins/captains are interested PM me, but be sure to tell me your time zone.

The one thing we don't have is a server, if someone has a spare one please PM me. Or an underused public one that could be taken down.
No replies !

(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG