The online racing simulator
RC Drifting,( Remote Control Drifting )
(28 posts, started )
Anyone into RC Drifting? Its a great Hobby
i got a hpi e10 touring r32 but then converted it to drift spec with drift tryes. i started a thread up about it need to take pictures of it with the new wheels great fun especially now the roads are getting icy
#3 - dadge
did you buy the drift tyres or make them? i have yet to build my RC car but i have been researching a drift setup. apparently, a certain plastic pipe is perfect for cutting up to make drift tyres.
Quote from dadge :did you buy the drift tyres or make them? i have yet to build my RC car but i have been researching a drift setup. apparently, a certain plastic pipe is perfect for cutting up to make drift tyres.

bought min eoff ebay but i have seen people make them mine are quite a soft plastic compared to abs pipes so i get some grip when drifting. thiking of removing my shaft for 4wd making it rwd then putting my grip tryes on the front and drift on rear
dp my bad but just tried my car with 4wd and grip tyres on front and its impossible unless theres hardly any throttle so i settled on drift all round and got bored so i saw a lighter and burned my arches and burned a exhaust hole in back and took some pics. guna try to get a better effect around arches later
Attached images
DSC00471.JPG
DSC00472.JPG
DSC00473.JPG
#6 - dadge
nitro or electric?
1) Buy a cheap helicopter gyro (not a headlock type)
2) Stick it on car
3) attach it to the steering channel
4) ???
5) profit!
BRT, surely with the rear wheel camber set as harshly as it is now will make it have too much grip on the back, they are like /----\ at the moment.

It's just a guess tho, as i have never had an RC car, im just going by what works on real cars lol.
I`m thinking to Modify my TT0-1 Highly, I need a fast motor For drifting a Light Chassis good Suspension ETC. can someone tell me where to get them? that will ship international like, Philippines, ASIA ETC?, and what kind of parts are good

And how do I set the camber for a Stock TT0-1?

and Why does my shaft makes noise kinda like a crackling sound when I move the car`s wheels or when I throttle it?
Quote from danthebangerboy :BRT, surely with the rear wheel camber set as harshly as it is now will make it have too much grip on the back, they are like /----\ at the moment.

It's just a guess tho, as i have never had an RC car, im just going by what works on real cars lol.

u know ive never oticed that i dont think i can adjust it gunna have to buy the adjustable suspension and get a locked diff too
Well,I'm running a HPI Nitro 3 Evo at the moment,great car,gonna buy some drift tyres for it. Probably A-type ones with TE37 chrome rims. About 25$ here from HPI(two tyres),not bad. I have an electric one aswell,which I mainly use for drifting.
I have the HPI Micro RS4 Drift and it's really good fun, think it's the only 1:18 RC drift car? It comes with the D-Box assist thing too which countersteers for you. Haven't got round to turning it off yet...
Quote from brt900 :thiking of removing my shaft for 4wd making it rwd then putting my grip tryes on the front and drift on rear

I'd be interested in knowing how well that works out for you. I've tried it (although not using drift tires, just some very old and hard slicks) and it didn't work too well. It's a one-wheel-peel if there's not enough diff, and a snap spin if it does.
just been out dorifting the beast damn its fun. and my motor is mounted up front now so i think im gunn ajust have to remove the diff from up front
I got loads of those HPI RS4's. Theyre good fun for beginners to race and drift. I bought some hard drift tires, but it's not that fun as racing actually...
The nitro version of the RS4 is so much more fun. For RWD, I tried it, but it's quite hard to keep it in a drift, because you can't really slide, and lose control quite fast, that's why I keep 4wd. Drifting my foam-tired serpent 720 is quite some fun, freaking much power in that thing.
got bored and had 2 hourd before to pgear sat down on kitchen table and decided to put soem blu tak in rear diff forgot it was only the rear and started stripping the front :@ took the back off then was rooting around for blu tac then put it all back together just have to wait till tomorrow ot test the beast out
Yea,like 3 hp with the stock motor. lol But they accelerate very,very fast. Little rockets.
should i lock the front diff aswell?
dp AGAIN but just locked up the fornt and had a quick go around the sofa damn that thing slides can hold a pretty good drift now, not like before when all it did was bit of tail now its proper dorifto style

Just finished my S14, waiting for my friend to finish the sticker design, so we can complete our teambody's.
Quote from Stiggie :
Just finished my S14, waiting for my friend to finish the sticker design, so we can complete our teambody's.

dont forgot to post pics
Quote from Stiggie :

Where did you buy that Body? I`m looking for that ages
went out today afterschool damn that thing drifts pretty good so much easier to hold a slide

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG