The online racing simulator
4th Annual Christmas cadet Classic
(64 posts, started )
SCCC (South City Cab Company) is happy to announce that the Christmas Cadet Classic is back this year.

The date is Saturday Dec 19th, servers will open at different times to give you all a chance to race the Mighty MRT @ AS1r for 60 laps.

No need to sign up or any other BS...just show up, all servers will be marked CHRISTMAS CADET CLASSIC.

Lets break a record and see more than 168 drivers take part (currently held by OLFSL Rally BL2 RB4)

So come out and wish all your fellow racers a Merry Christmas, all servers will be hosted by the best in LFS, and hopefully we will get some top notch drivers, heck, you might even see the devs. ( I double dog dare them)

Anyhow, you got the date...so just follow the server name "Christmas Cadet Classic"

Be Well,

AAnt

UPDATE:

Official date and time:

Saturday Dec 19th,

Severs open at 23:59 GMT
Close 20:00 GMT

All Severs are called

Christmas Cadet Classic1 Christmas Cadet Classic2 and so on.

Password on all servers is sANTa (not case sensitive)

Password changes after lap 1

Qual on server for postion

MRT= You may Reset the car, you can also jump pit, being 60 lap race (please rejoin).

CAUTION: These events are for fun, all races are hosted by us, your lfs brothers.

Hope to see you there,

SCCC| atomant

and a special thanks to

http://www.sonicrealmsracing.co.uk/index.php

The place to race with no pressure

See you there!
i will be working on the set for it for a while i guess

but why the mrt? thats my least favorite car
Quote from MijnWraak :If someone can send a good setup I'd be more than happy to join

See you there!

yes. I will encourage Tukko, popeye or Lake to come up with a great set, if not then someone else will step up i'm sure.

AAnt
i am quite good at making sets usually, pm me some tie we will meet up and i will fit you with a perfect one (i want to be important :dopey
Quote from logitekg25 :i will be working on the set for it for a while i guess

but why the mrt? thats my least favorite car

It's a great car on that track, makes for some close racing without all the non-racing capabilities of the UF1...which is a fun car, but it's not open wheel...and we all wanted a go kart for christmas when we were kids...hell i'm a small guy, 51 years old 5 foot 1 inch and weigh 110 pounds, it's either a go kart or a fast horse.

AAnt
lol, im fine with it...i might be there if i remember
Sounds cool, I'll try to be there.
Quote from logitekg25 :i am quite good at making sets usually, pm me some tie we will meet up and i will fit you with a perfect one (i want to be important :dopey

Post any set here...the membership will tell you how good it is, i'm sure there will be a lot of sneaky MRT drivers.

Glad to see some hype for this event.

AAnt.

There will be some prizes, lfs stickers, maybe a shirt or 2, and if anyone breaks the wr during the race (without cutting) you just may win a special bank note.
me? win anything while racing? NEVER!!
Quote from SidiousX :Sounds cool, I'll try to be there.

We'll try our best to run it all day long...so races will be about 1 hour apart, might be 2 or 3 servers going at the same time. Racers from Japan to Brazil to Canada will have a shot at racing in a reasonable time zone.

Please remember, this is a fun event to wish all fellow racers of lfs a merry Christmas.

AAnt
Quote from AtomAnt :Post any set here...the membership will tell you how good it is, i'm sure there will be a lot of sneaky MRT drivers.

Glad to see some hype for this event.

AAnt.

There will be some prizes, lfs stickers, maybe a shirt or 2, and if anyone breaks the wr during the race (without cutting) you just may win a special bank note.

I'd be willing to donate a PC game (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent or TimeShift) as a winner/podium prize to US members. Possibly international, but shipping would be $11+ to non-canada int'l =(
Quote from logitekg25 :me? win anything while racing? NEVER!!

You might win something just for all those icons, would you like to help host a race?

A host just welcomes racers and says stuff like...2 minute warning...buckle up...here we go.

You will be given the admin password for the server to start...or maybe restart if needed.

I'm trying to get some large server teams...such as sonic to open servers for this event, that failing I will approach a server sales company such as Alien serve or 500 servers, lets break some records and see how many racers will join.

Hosts are needed, but SCCC will not let you down.

AAnt
Thanks for the heads up Ant, sounds like fun. Wonder if we can hit over 200?
Quote from PMD9409 :Thanks for the heads up Ant, sounds like fun. Wonder if we can hit over 200?

Would be nice PMD, good seeing you again lad, with a few racers like you in this event it would be a true classic.

AAnt
Quote from MijnWraak :I'd be willing to donate a PC game (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent or TimeShift) as a winner/podium prize to US members. Possibly international, but shipping would be $11+ to non-canada int'l =(

SCCC would cover the shipping, but I think a better idea would be to give to your local food bank...that way no one gets to competitive for the win, this is designed to have fun and meet old and new friends.
Quote from AtomAnt :SCCC would cover the shipping, but I think a better idea would be to give to your local food bank...that way no one gets to competitive for the win, this is designed to have fun and meet old and new friends.

A little competition is always good ^-^ It could be a random winner, though
Sent a double dog dare to the devs to show up and at least say Merry Christmas to their customers....oh the guilt I lay on people hehe..lets see some defunct teams like Mercury , I for one would be most happy seeing an old friend named schooner show up...wicked mrt driver.
Quote from MijnWraak :A little competition is always good ^-^ It could be a random winner, though

True. after all SCCC and Sonic is giving away a logitech wireless FFB 2 game controller in a random draw at the end of the hotlap league.

I will be bumping this thread over the next couple of weeks, the top 20 hotlap drivers on AS1R will have a main event to fight it out, all the rest of us will just trade paint.

You can race in more than one race that day...no big deal...it's all for fun.

RAY MOONEY(BeanBag), you onboard? Three jump, can we count on any T7R drivers, and GC..if you don't show up you better be down with the swine flu...hehe...GC...what a great guy.
Ray Mooney is Bawbag
Ohh, I knew it was some sort of inside joke!
I dont have time this morning (morning here ) but i will check if i got a set and share it.

on MRT im not sure, i must look at it.
I'll give it a go! 60 laps huh... what's the run time on that?

(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG