The online racing simulator
school dances or proms
(15 posts, started )
school dances or proms
well, i went to a school dance yesterday night, it was suppossed to be all night 6:00 pm, to 6:00 am, but i couldnt stay. started off slow, got a little better, made a few friends. not much grinding because the dj kinda sucked, and not enough people for it to not be akward.

anyway, post your school dance, or prom experiences

or atleast what you remember
:ambulance
when i was living in vancouver, i went to this dance... but it wasnt that great... we weren't allowed to do mosh-pits ( grammar? ) when there was a random emo band that were playing.... and tbh, they sucked...
Quote from el pibe :... there was a random emo band that were playing.... and tbh, they sucked...

They always suck
lol we just had this extremely...uhh....not strait dj that couldnt stop doing these random competitions and playing bad music....some were good, but not enough people tbh
Well, i have one more

Sometihing like::lovies3d::chair::ambulance:sorry:

There is my story
You're awesome.
I am not sure if it's the same thing as in Norway, but on school we had at the end of the year a dance / evening of social happenings, but mainly dancing.

I can tell you about the last one, 2 years ago. It was the last year of school, people were dressed up nice and was bringing alcohol, smokes, grass and other god forsaken stuff. EITHERway, I ended up with (as usually) making myself a fool, as I were making out with the .. well I'll admit, the lady that looked more like a horse buldozer than a human.

Still have night terrors.
I don't dance, so I don't go to them... Didn't go to my prom, either.
i dont dance either, i grind, when easily available, crowded, and not akward :dopey:

other then that i hang out with all of my friends (i have some from all different groups ) so i group hop and make a lot of friends last night

i am not the most popular guy but sophomores juniors and maybe a few seniors seem to like me more then freshman (im freshman) i brought a friend and it was like a reunion (he goes to a different school now, and got jacked [strong] and nobody reckognised him)
anyone else? and manneF1 wanna translate your stories?
Uhh, maybye later
I don't dance but I go to provide support to my other friends who don't dance so we end up acting all shifty eyeing up some pretty ladies and stuff
I went to my abiball (prom) and we really tried, but the dance floor was too crowded, my girl and I only got pushed around, so in the end we surrendered and got to the bar instead. And has anyone of you guys ever tried to get dance-able shoes in size 50?

school dances or proms
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG