The online racing simulator
I seem to recall James, that you actually got banned when you cursed at Failure.

Now calm down.
Christmas special?
Quote from JPeace :i gave him all the room and respect that i can give, and yet he shoves it in my face. and about my "agressive behavior" not really, i overtake and people turn in, they spin off, cry to people in charge, i get kicked and earn a reputation of "over agressive".

So, that's what you call "all the room" ?
Something must be wrong with your situational awareness.
Have been banned for days from there for having been pushed off the track by some racer/admin (he didnt see me), losing control and crashing into him. Or hitting some1's rear cause hes driving like miss daisy and I got no time to react -> PRESS 1 CRASHRZ!!!

Occasionally you get good races there but its mostly just demolition derby
Quote from JPeace :just been banned by failure because he pushed me outwide like an idiot, then refused to give me room and tryed to force me onto the grass, i then argued with him becasue of course, he is admin, i am a "tennie" and i know nothing about racing compared to him "god" and he just does laps and laps around sh*tty oval and that apparently makes him knowledgable about every single aspect of racing.

LOL.

That's what you were banned for, and tbh a 1 year ban is kind for that.

As for the incident, you could really have given him more room but the incident was due to Failure not going back left again
Attached images
lfs_00000002.jpg
James, calm down. Your whole behaviour was totally wrong. Get some situation awarness. You won't be treated like a fair racer if you carry on with this over-aggressive behaviour. There's no way we can have a fair battle with you, you are always taking hotlapping lines. Don't you realise that? Racing is not all about speed, it's also about being consistant and knowing when you should put a moove. You knew you were faster than Failure, and therefore you shouldve waited a bit instead of putting an overaggressive pass in the very first turn of the race.

Get some maturity too. You should know that Failure is a very respected person out there, and therefore insulting him and bashing in such a shameful way won't make you popular at all.
I dont know what you have against James. Whenever I raced with him, he did nothing bad against me(even today). I dont know if he's just kind with me (lol and xD) but I lost control and crashed into him, he just said "That wasnt so fair Kristi" not "shang ur mum shitface". So maybe everyone should start from theirselves?
Quote from swisscosmo :ya but doesn't making a server use a lot of internet?

Yes it does, not many know this but internet is a finite resource and does not replenish itself in a reasonable time period, much like oil. I think it's sad that people don't pay attention on how much internet-age their server uses. One day we will run out of internet and that day will be a sad day indeed.
I used to race there a lot last year, admittedley a lot of the time near the back but still a great server, there was a wide range of talent there so practically guarenteed a scrap with someone at your skill level if if not always being first.

I've found as long as your polite, try not to cause accidents but appologise if you do and don't start being a tosser by complaining if an admin complains at you bcs they don't know what your like unless you play there all the time. Else you end up just being another ass crasher.

Sometimes you can crash through lag especially at the start and sometimes what look like small taps can turn into carnage. The race is not allways won on turn one which is something people forget on a propper racing server like this and if you are faster than the other guy then there is normally places to overtake and I forgot but if must pit is enabled then you can sometimes work a strategey in to beat your opponents too.

But it's one of the best servers to race on and always a lot of players there, plus the fox is a fantastic little car that is quite easy for all skill levels to use.
By FAR the best racing i've had in LFS. Sometimes the crashing is a pain, but usually, and i'd say 90% of the time, the racing is absolute top quality!
Very good racing and most noobs get banned.
Quote from Kristi :I dont know what you have against James. Whenever I raced with him, he did nothing bad against me(even today). I dont know if he's just kind with me (lol and xD) but I lost control and crashed into him, he just said "That wasnt so fair Kristi" not "shang ur mum shitface". So maybe everyone should start from theirselves?

How very ironic, since your driving and situational awareness and general behaviour on the track usually is even worse than James'
To be honest, its your fault for going on to a popular online server, from experience I have found that online servers and most of the people that inhabit them are full of shit.

But I race GPL online now, where all the idiots either give up trying to keep it on the road or getting VROC to work before they get anywhere near ruining everyone's experience.

Quote from ensiferumm :Have been banned for days from there for having been pushed off the track by some racer/admin (he didnt see me), losing control and crashing into him. Or hitting some1's rear cause hes driving like miss daisy and I got no time to react -> PRESS 1 CRASHRZ!!!

Occasionally you get good races there but its mostly just demolition derby

You're a well known crasher, and you also have several accounts Mr rooaringjet, perhaps you should quit before the dev team gets onto you.
I have never ever had any problems with Failure or any other admins from Junkie servers, especially FoX.

Great bunch of guys. I have had some brilliant races with Failure in the past.

But when an incident happens and you start calling people "shitfaces", well, dont expect to get a nice reply.

Actually a very simillar incident happened between me and Boothy today, around same time.
(Crash, not abuse)
My honest opinion, if anyone cares

I like to think I am a decent racer who drives hard but fair...

When I go to ANY public server, it can be incredibly frustrating. We used to run a very similar server to the FM guys, and tbh it was no better. It is impossible to have a normal clean race with a server of 20+ connections full of amateur drivers. FM try their best to keep the complete noobs away at peak times with the pb filter, but it can only do so much...

I have had a break from public racing for a while but had a go the other night and got crashed out 7/8 races through no fault of my own. I was, as you can imagine, massively frustrated and certainly took it out on the next idiot who crashed me out but that wasn't Failure's fault was it?...

But my point is to James, you race enough to know that failure does his best to keep a clean server, and certainly doesn't deserve any insults from you... Why the hell should he take abuse from people using his server when he is paying for it, he is administering it, and also he is racing on it... Give the guy a freaking medal man, not an insult
Quote from MatzeXX :Omg, what a kiddy. Play CounterStrike mate.

Is that aimed at me or James?
Quote from J@tko :Is that aimed at me or James?

Of course not at you. He just commented on the pic you quoted.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Of course not at you. He just commented on the pic you quoted.

thats right

Quote from Fuse5 :How very ironic, since your driving and situational awareness and general behaviour on the track usually is even worse than James'

+1
Quote from FM-Failure :So, that's what you call "all the room" ?
Something must be wrong with your situational awareness.

I'm curious how you expected anything but him to get spun from this point:
Attached images
FM-Failure JPeace 001.jpg
Quote from pik_d :I'm curious how you expected anything but him to get spun from this point:

Hahah. Is now the time to post screenshots of situations that can be interpreted in at least 7 ways? Replay or gtfo.
Yes, thats a typical scenario for a spun. I had this situation today, too.
I think both made a fault, nobody wanted to let the other pass! But as "normal user" u should let the admin pass if u dont want to get a kick/ban. Thats what i always do.
Of course it isn't intelligent to discuss with the admin using bad words after crash.

It's just a game!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG