The online racing simulator
Button joins Hamilton at McLaren
(46 posts, started )
We will see how Button will be like J.Villeneuve. Best car at one point of the season makes even Tarso Marques a champion, Button drops down to the midpack is my expectation.

Good luck beating HAMburger, i suppose.

Btw, i bet Barichello isnt on the best mood now since Button left his seat warm for somebody else
Barrichello and Rosberg to Mercedes GP?
#4 - JCTK
Quote from manneF1 :Barrichello and Rosberg to Mercedes GP?

Barrichello has signed with Williams already...

so I guess Mercedes will be having Nick Heidfield and Nico Rosberg. And Heidfield would be taking a hefty salary cut as well, as I can't imagine they'd offer the same deal to Heidfield as they did to the guy that won them the championship...
Hamilton will crush Button in a car designed for Hamilton IMO.

Anyway, if indeed Rosberg and Heidfeld go to Mercedes GP, that makes three very interesting teams, sounds promising already
Quote from JCTK :Barrichello has signed with Williams already...

so I guess Mercedes will be having Nick Heidfield and Nico Rosberg. And Heidfield would be taking a hefty salary cut as well, as I can't imagine they'd offer the same deal to Heidfield as they did to the guy that won them the championship...

Oh, im drunk again
Barrichello is at Williams you fools.
And you cant read?

1. I was drunk...again

2. Look at the upper posts
Wooo! Awesome news. HamButt @ MCL. Awesome

Manne > Drunk.... yeah..... Of what, lemonade?

Sugar drunk
#11 - 5haz
Quote from EliteAti :We will see how Button will be like J.Villeneuve. Best car at one point of the season makes even Tarso Marques a champion, Button drops down to the midpack is my expectation.

Give the bloke a chance! :doh:

Its more than likely Button will be Hamilton's tailgunner though.
#12 - wild
Quote from manneF1 :And you cant read?

1. I was drunk...again

2. Look at the upper posts

Drunk at 11, damn you Finnish do start early don't ya?

Yeah on topic, It'll be another Alonso v Hamilton and Button will come out losing just like Alonso did. Back to Mercedes Gp in 2011?
Everyone seems to be saying this was a bad move by Jenson, but I disagree. It seemed to me that Brawn/Mercedes wanted to get rid of Jenson, there was no reason why they couldn't at least meet him in the middle on his wage demands. I suspect they wanted an all German driver line-up, and if the only reason they would have kept Jenson was to save money on wages. If Ross Brawn valued him so much then why not give him more money? It's not like the demands were unreasonable.

Jenson might find it hard to adapt to life at Mclaren, but I think he knows his position and won't be expecting to beat Hamilton to the championship every season, unlike Alonso. Also, the Mclaren team has changed since they had Alonso, Ron Dennis stepping down and other issues seems to have made them a bit more relaxed and less clinical. It will obviously help that he is a British driver in a British team as well.

So I think it's a good move for everyone, Jenson can settle into a long career as Mclarens 2nd driver and Rosberg can be beaten by Nick Heidfeld on a regular basis and prove that he is far from the best German on the grid.
Quote from dungbeetle :Which leaves Kimi out in the cold next season

Kimi should go to Mercedes.

I don't think he will.
Quote from wild :Drunk at 11, damn you Finnish do start early don't ya?

Where did you get 11 from?

#1 11 Isn't on anything anywhere
#2 He made his post after 2PM.
#3 Even if he DID post at 11GMT it would be 1PM Finnish time, so you triple failed.
Quote from BlueFlame :Where did you get 11 from?

#1 11 Isn't on anything anywhere
#2 He made his post after 2PM.
#3 Even if he DID post at 11GMT it would be 1PM Finnish time, so you triple failed.

What is more awesome is that he wasnt referring to the time, but his AGE, where does that leave you in the scale of epic failing at being a smart ass?
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from SilverArrows77 :Its already been stated that Kimi will take a sabbatical next year...i just hope it doesnt end up being the same kinda sabbatical as a previous finn took, that opened the door for kimi into mclaren.

It could be good if our (hopefully) next flying finns Mika Mäki and Valtteri Bottas get an advantage of that and get a chance in F1 because of Kimi's sabbatical year/retirement. But either way, theres not going to be a flying finn in Motorsports finest class so... Heikki isnt flying finn
Quote from BurnOut69 :What is more awesome is that he wasnt referring to the time, but his AGE, where does that leave you in the scale of epic failing at being a smart ass?

That make me lol'd damn hard :uglyhamme

I don't expect too much of Button... and I think there will be flames at McLaren between them both
Bad move for Button imo, he'll end up like Heikki I reckon.. But we'll see
Quote from BurnOut69 :What is more awesome is that he wasnt referring to the time, but his AGE, where does that leave you in the scale of epic failing at being a smart ass?

Because he's really 11, right?
11 years old? That's starting late in the UK, if you're not an alcoholic by the age of 8 you're considered a wimp.
#24 - 5haz
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :11 years old? That's starting late in the UK, if you're not an alcoholic by the age of 8 you're considered a wimp.

Maybe in Dagenham, not sure about other places.
Theres always ****ed up parents who feed their daughter cider on her first birthday...
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare

(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG