The online racing simulator
DFGT Shaking Problem
(10 posts, started )
DFGT Shaking Problem
I bought a DFGT (today actually). I tried playing LFS with it. It seems that when I try to go straight the FFB will oscillate the wheel into turning slightly left and right, constantly switching. It's incredibly annoying, and is making LFS unplayable. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?
Yes. I have the latest driver installed from the Logitech website (5.08). I already have read through the online manual for things regarded the DFGT. I'm pretty confused, and beginning to think it is a hardware problem.
your FFB is probably up too high. I'm pretty sure these settings work for dfgt as well. Make sure your in-game FFB isn't more than around 40% depending on your car. fz5 should be around 10%.
i have another shaking problem
when im out of game and when the wheel its centered it starts shaking
For the profile, I have 720 degree of rotation, and 105% "Overall Effects Str". All the other stuff is at 0. This is pretty much from the manual. In the game, I have 40% ffb strength with 720 degree settings and wheel comp at 1 (although I played around with this to 0 and in between to see if there was a difference). I'll try to take a video and post it on youtube with a link tomorrow. It seems that the wheel just tugs harshly back and forth about 3-4 degrees around the "straight" aligned steering.
Quote from Macungah :...It seems that when I try to go straight the FFB will oscillate the wheel into turning slightly left and right, constantly switching...

It did it to me also, but not anymore. It happened mostly on straights when I took my hands off the wheel. It slowly started to oscillate, and everytime movement was bigger and bigger until complete loosing of control...
It must be something n Profiler settings.

Here are mine, hope it helps.
Attached images
DFGT settings.jpg
why you use centering spring effect?
its better when switched off
Attached images
Untitled.png
Oh ! I forgot to switch it off...I also run Grand Prix Legends in this period, and I was trying different settings...
Anyway, I like it also in LFS...it's just experiments...
#10 - PoVo
Quote from BOSCHO :why you use centering spring effect?
its better when switched off

Your settings are exactly the same as mine

DFGT Shaking Problem
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG