The online racing simulator
looking for a figure 8 layout
(9 posts, started )
there's a few of them here on LFSF already, but i'm looking for a figure 8 track... and i'm picky and specific...

only one intersection... barriers in the corners (inside and outside)... haybales surrounding them to prevent space flights... in the middle, switching from barriers to cones... maybe a little off-side area to prevent mid-joiners from spawning on-track... has to be big enough to accomodate going three-wide... and if possible, big enough for the gtr's.

anyone up to the task?

thanks

edit: i added a picture. the direction might be backwards though, but you get an idea of what i'm looking for.
Attached images
indy speedrome.jpg
Yeah, I could reckon I could get back into Layout Making.
Give me a few days to draw and create.
#3 - G!NhO
Why bunder?
Cool to make it so that its on BL3 and u add jumps on one side... if u r on that side u jump over whos coming on the other side :P
i decided to crank one out this evening... it's not quite what i had intended, but here it is... i might try making a bigger one later.
Attached images
lfs_00000003.jpg
Attached files
BL3_fig8.lyt - 2.3 KB - 287 views
Make it on AU1, I think you'll have more room.
i never got around to doing some heavy testing with the layout, so i found a couple bugs in it. i put the updated attachment in my earlier post. i might consider using au1 for a bigger track, because the corners are a little tight.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG