The online racing simulator
Can someone please, in all that is holy....
(33 posts, closed, started )
Don't think i ever said i've ever consumed blood. But nice try.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Hey Klutch, how about you stop harassing the Irish idiots and go drink some girls period blood or whatever other sick shit you're into?

don't bother , let him rant away, i think someone woke up on the wrong side of their brother... or mother... or BOTH!

or maybe his rusty banger finally gave up... either way - he's the next jade goodie.
LOLOLGOODONE

too bad im from australia and not tasmania
Klutch, quit while you ahead - well, your not Actually ahead... id say you Give alot of head and have developed a bastard lisp which makes you very insecure ( bad enough your a shit driver and have a shite car, which could change but Your not gonna ruin our fun of watching your shitty videos ) which infairness you know what that means kids RAGE TIME!

Any more angry comments are rage, if he quits he loses... RAGE QUIT - the game you can win.

pic unrelated: http://www.sharenator.org/FFFFFUUUUUUUUU/25157
Quote from theirishnoob :Klutch, quit while you ahead - well, your not Actually ahead... id say you Give alot of head and have developed a bastard lisp which makes you very insecure ( bad enough your a shit driver and have a shite car, which could change but Your not gonna ruin our fun of watching your shitty videos ) which infairness you know what that means kids RAGE TIME!

Any more angry comments are rage, if he quits he loses... RAGE QUIT - the game you can win.

pic unrelated: http://www.sharenator.org/FFFFFUUUUUUUUU/25157

I was expecting a half decent insult. I'm dissapointed.
#32 - 5haz
Someone's time of the month I think. :rolleyes:
Quote from Dygear :You just got owned pretty hard dude, you might want to sit down.

own3d ? how so :|

owned generally refares to having no response, but considering the time stamp at 5ish am theirs no way i could be owned considering the fact ive been up for 3 days im too tired to dish out the usual pwnage i usually do: Theirs no challenge to begin with so why bother ? Granted i should work the bastard so he might sleep tonight without interrupting me and his mother, sister,grandmother, every past present and future gf/wife ( or bf... im not sure about his sexual preference ) See thats Categorical Win though it will be covertly denied... meh

last post was ub3r super l33t pwn'age anyways :|

but if you wish to get all Stevie wonder up in the his motherfu.... By all means.
This thread is closed

Can someone please, in all that is holy....
(33 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG