The online racing simulator
New Physics ideas
(7 posts, started )
New Physics ideas
I wouldn’t mind seeing an updated physics package at a later date, more specifically
  • Sparks when metal is rubbing off the race surface (not on the dirt or grass)
  • More realistic accidents, not crashing at 200Mph and rolling away with broken suspension,
  • Engine failures from crashing and possibly from using wrong gears, E.g. 60 mph in 1st gear.
Any other ideas just post away
Hey, and welcome to the forums.

Your first point isn't really physics but more of an eye-candy thing. As for the others: it is well known that these things are far from finished and they are most certainly on Scawens to-do-list. Wait around for S2 final and/or S3 (that last one not coming any time soon).

In the mean time, enjoy the alpha product.
Hello, i wanna see realistic crashes too, like going on your bf1 and one of your tires go the hell out when someone touch ur car... that will be awesome... broken windows, head lights, everything lol.
#4 - robt
Lets just hope at least ONE of these will be in S2
Quote from robt :Lets just hope at least ONE of these will be in S2

Typo? Think you ment S3
#6 - ORION
Number one and 2 shouldnt be too difficult, but #2 requires a lot code.
Well, #1 might look crappy if the sprite isnt additive, or at least looks shiny. (dunno what the LFS engine supports there)
#7 - Munza
I think better looking headlights when you flash them.. i mean they look pretty crappy with just the area been filled with white. Also instead of just flashing them, actually leave them on and put night races in. Might be alot of code also but hey its something that will be good

yay night drifting :P

New Physics ideas
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG