The online racing simulator
Anybody fancy a Kebab?
(10 posts, started )
Anybody fancy a Kebab?
#2 - CSU1
I've had worse
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
:yummy:
They shouldn't have killed him but I don't see an issue with using the meat while it's fresh. They are homeless after all and can't be too picky. Did the kebab and pie shops in question know it was human meat though? Probably not, I doubt many would buy that.
#7 - SamH
..A kebab shop exit poll revealed 32% believe the homeless taste like chicken..
#9 - heson
Im hungry.
Think I'll order man free kebab.
Not that I am up for cannibalism or killing humans, but;

I don't get why people are so put off by human MEAT. We slaughter cows, chickens, pigs and many other animals for MEAT. Eating is part of survival, and where "meat" comes from is irrelevant - a body died in the process: be it human or something us humans are "ok" with killing... This has to do with the fact that Humans believe they are better than other species. Of course, in survival "each species" does everything it needs to.

Slighty on topic rant; Why do vegetarians, (those who eat no meat and argue about the fact of saving animals), not care about saving plants. Is it because just as the previous situation; Mammals believe they are better than plants?

Slightly off the topic rant; why is it humane to put a dog to sleep if they are suffering, but yet its not possible to do this to a human in the same condition?

(Going to stop here before I add too many thoughts to ponder.)

Anybody fancy a Kebab?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG