The online racing simulator
Beware - Scawen Impersonater
(49 posts, started )
Hey everyone just so you know there is another impersonater scawenlfs@aol.com and im sure there are more. Tell him to PM you and ull giv him yer info as if he is scawen he would do that.
the funny thing about these social-engineering scams, is that if scawen wanted your information, he could just rifle through the databases.
Yeah, loosers that does this, arent they?
i kinda wanna email him and harass the living #!%^!# outta him xD
Damn, in my opinion its like that we pay for the licence. And, if some scum like this can scam our accounts somehow, he has to be punished by laws, right?
If you fall for Scawen having an AOL address and/or asking people online for their details, then I reckon you deserve everything that happens to you. I appreciate I will be in a minority with a view this 'harsh'. Punishing stupidity might, just maybe, possibly, stop people from not engaging their brain.
Quote from tristancliffe :If you fall for Scawen having an AOL address and/or asking people online for their details, then I reckon you deserve everything that happens to you. I appreciate I will be in a minority with a view this 'harsh'. Punishing stupidity might, just maybe, possibly, stop people from not engaging their brain.

Actually I think you're in the majority with that view, it's just that most won't openly admit it. I, for one, share your view.
Quote from hazaky :Damn, in my opinion its like that we pay for the licence. And, if some scum like this can scam our accounts somehow, he has to be punished by laws, right?

would be nice, but it's hard to prove to international police without knowing the ip address of the offender.

Quote from tristancliffe :If you fall for Scawen having an AOL address and/or asking people online for their details, then I reckon you deserve everything that happens to you. I appreciate I will be in a minority with a view this 'harsh'. Punishing stupidity might, just maybe, possibly, stop people from not engaging their brain.

++
why not write him a nice letter asking him to **** right off ?

or jizz your pants.

the latter is better but dry cleaning is expensive
Wait guise, are you saying I shouldn't have sent him my credit card details? He said he'd send me S3 into my e-mail right after!
#11 - e.M
funny
Quote from bunder9999 :would be nice, but it's hard to prove to international police without knowing the ip address of the offender.

Even if we could know his IP, he might be using VPN like HotSpot Shield.

Well i knew that obviously... thats why i posted it here.Remember guys Scawen would have a @lfs.net email.Im just posting this incase somepeople arent as smart as me. Also there is a MSN and Yahoo scammertoo. Space bar isnt workingsorry for the bad typingxD
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Wait guise, are you saying I shouldn't have sent him my credit card details? He said he'd send me S3 into my e-mail right after!

He send me S4 and S5 ,but i still can't feel the new Tyre Physics
if you sent him your info change yer passwords NOW lol
Quote from tristancliffe :if you fall for scawen having an aol address and/or asking people online for their details, then i reckon you deserve everything that happens to you. I appreciate i will be in a minority with a view this 'harsh'. Punishing stupidity might, just maybe, possibly, stop people from not engaging their brain.

+1
People say, LFS Development is slow but i am now at S18.. ( Need more Money, HELP ) :scared:
#18 - senn

Agree. Don't tell anyone anything.
i told him my cc number is 52836954745266325 and the expiry date is 01/13
Name
J.Ward
Bank Abbey

I wonder how many people try
it
Quote from jwardy :i told him my cc number is 52836954745266325 and the expiry date is 01/13
Name
J.Ward
Bank Abbey

it

Oh thanks, just bough Valve Complete Pack on Steam using it.

Stupid it may be, but it's not like putting your hand on an exhaust to see if it's still hot, someone somewhere is profiting from their stupidity. Not to mention that not everyone is so savvy as we may like to think we are. Some newbie kid that's only had his license for a few days could be less likely to question it if it appeared genuine (although 99% of the scam emails I've seen appeared to have been put together by a team of stray animals that wandered into an internet cafe).

Idiocy being punished doesn't make me any more tolerant of the fact that someone somewhere is possibly making money doing this kind of thing.
Quote from jwardy :i told him my cc number is 52836954745266325 and the expiry date is 01/13
Name
J.Ward
Bank Abbey

it

enjoy the animal farm.
Quote from sinbad :Stupid it may be, but it's not like putting your hand on an exhaust to see if it's still hot, someone somewhere is profiting from their stupidity. Not to mention that not everyone is so savvy as we may like to think we are. Some newbie kid that's only had his license for a few days could be less likely to question it if it appeared genuine (although 99% of the scam emails I've seen appeared to have been put together by a team of stray animals that wandered into an internet cafe).

Idiocy being punished doesn't make me any more tolerant of the fact that someone somewhere is possibly making money doing this kind of thing.

Being stupid is not an excuse.
If i told you to pay me 1000000£ for a "magical" rock and you did then who's the stupid?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Im just posting this incase somepeople arent as smart as me

I suppose there might be a few.
damn. magical rock? i'll trade 5 normal rocks for 1 magical.

Please! I want the super powers.

(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG