The online racing simulator
GTAL Round 1 - LIVE on NDRTV
(30 posts, started )
The second season of the Grand Touring Amateur League kicks off tonight LIVE on NDR TV. The 3 hour season opener from Blackwood, UK, promises some quality endurance racing from some of the best up and coming racers in LFS. Taking you through this evening's motorsports feast will be Chris Wilkinson, Thilo Falkenberg and special guest, Nolan Scott.

The broadcast will start at 5.50pm UTC (6.50pm CET - 7.50pm EET), with the racing due to start at 7pm UTC on NDR TV

http://www.livestream.com/ndrtv

Thanks,

Chris
Just edited the totally wrong times :doh:
This is all i see
Attached images
1.JPG
What a ridiculous start!! Wha was O.Kefee thinking at that time
You watching the stream?
5.50 pm UTC. The broadcast has started already. i just cant view it.
The winner is the driver who's involved in most incidents
Wilko why cant i veiw the broadcast
Good race, another 2-3 minutes there may have been a real nice battle for the win. I think 1.8sec between 1st and 2nd.
Great broadcast/race, will be tuning in next round for sure.
Quote from PMD9409 :Great broadcast/race, will be tuning in next round for sure.

Same here.
Well done guys
i said at the beggining of the race that F1RST will win it
great racing
Quote from D.Navickas :i said at the beggining of the race that F1RST will win it
great racing

Me too infact :P

Great race indeed
should i tell you then that f1rst isnt participating in GTAL?
Quote from Fuse5 :should i tell you then that f1rst isnt participating in GTAL?

Than which team is T.Ostgaard from hmm?
Quote from D.Navickas :Than which team is T.Ostgaard from hmm?

Ostgaard is a member of F1RST, but races for Triple 7 Racing in GTAL.

d
Ah alright then. My mistake
You are right we (T7R) are giving the Tommy Østgaard from F1RST the opportunity to practice endurance racing under real conditions and to learn a bit more about the things that is also needed for such leagues (as it's not "hotlapping makes you win") In the end he will be much more prepared for his MoE entrance as that's his goal. There's also a nice knowledge transfer going on between our teams and that's a good thing too, as you always live and learn.

Last but not least:
Endurance racing is always a combination of practice, strategy and lots of other little things that need to be done to be prepared to win.
First of all it's a Team sport.

It's alwas nice to do the last stint and be on the finish photo but only the combination of all makes the race and the team effort complete.
Without the amazing passings in the 2nd hour of C. McKowen who brought the car back to P1 we wouldn't had such a comfortable lead infront and after after the last pitstop.

So they (Charles and Tommy) both won this race together under the all seeing eye of our head strategist (3j) Three Jump and under the umbrella of Triple 7 Racing.
Gotcha. Tommy is a really fast guy right now and i think he will do very well
in such a prestigious league like MoE. But why F1RST racing couldnt appear
in GTAL? Is it that this is an amateur league?
Quote from D.Navickas :Gotcha. Tommy is a really fast guy right now and i think he will do very well
in such a prestigious league like MoE. But why F1RST racing couldnt appear
in GTAL? Is it that this is an amateur league?

Yep, that's it. NDR reserves the right to refuse people who raced beforehand in IGTC or MoE if they feel they are too experienced or too l33t to race in these series, as this remains an Amateur league after all. As this is the case of something like 2/3 of F1RST Racing(there's only a few rare exeptions like Tommy, who definitively has the required skills to drive in MoE but hadn't the opportunity so far), no wonders why they can't set up a team here.

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG