The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :Since when is rubbish located between 1 and 10?

You see, this movie can't even get 1 out of 10.
#27 - pipa
Quote from Shadowww :You see, this movie can't even get 1 out of 10.

This video and the quality of your posts could be good friends then eh?
Quote from pipa :This video and the quality of your posts could be good friends then eh?

This insult is older than your mom.

Quote from Shadowww :This insult is older than your mom.

Your mum is still pretty young though.
Quote from N1PPER :Your mum is still pretty young though.

No, she isn't, but yours still older.

Quote from Bose321 :Since when is rubbish located between 1 and 10?

Look at the posts beneath.

Quote from squidhead :
On a scale 1 to 10, this video is crap... just like every other cruising movie... and no, not because it's cruising movie, but because they're really crap

Quote from Timdpr :On a scale of 12 to 63, this Toxic Mahjong Orchestra was somewhat like a Mechanized Bubble Colosseum, in that it hasn't read 'Making LFS Movies #2'. But it could have been worse.

Quote from squidhead :Not impressed by the answers due to total lack of basic knowledge of what makes a good movie, or any presentation of at least one redeeming point of the video by the posters... or in other words
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53389

Point blank perfectionism there. If you want a perfect movie get of LFS and go out to the cinema

He doesn't need to follow a 'book' and he doesn't need to suck up to you, and frankly, the answers are legit and that's alot nicer how he put it than i would've, infact i'd give him credit for how well controlled his response was, as if i were him i'd be pretty pissed off.

If your going to make a critisism, atleast make it constructive, pessimism doesn't improve anything.

I'm sorry but yeah. Nice shots prakumba, good work, and yes there is room for improvement, but it is not 'crap', and I think with some more practise you can be well on your way to creating some epic movies

- Tommer

Also. The flamewar going on in the background, I'd just like to say, i've no interest in stooping to that kind of level and find it pathetic that we cannot be constructive or act in some kind of social manner...
Quote from squidhead :Akhem.... Tic Tac.... you know... THE.... best LFS movie ever created?

Also : "Kinda cruising videos"
Teh Carl is Back (in S2)
Tic Tac 1 / 2 / 3
Collateral Collision
Boost

rofl tic tac is embarrassing
Quote from sargento_GT :"On a scale 1 to 10, this video is crap..." is that a number??it's a good video but your avatar is crap and btw on a scale 1 to 10... 1

Cheers

sargento

Please, don't resort to childish replies.

on a scale from 1-10 where 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest, I'll have to say 2, because this is so generic and overdone.
Crap FPS, silly overlay, generic music.. It's all just been done

Try to put some meaning to it, not just "guy crashes police". Try this, is there a message you want to go across? If not, then this video doesn't rely on a story, it relies on the driving, camera work and effects, none are that good. Look at your work, and say to yourself, is this good? If the answer is no, then don't post it, and work further on it.

Nice try, but not good enough

Regards,
Tor Martin Dyrøy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG