The online racing simulator
The new Merc badge
(21 posts, started )
#1 - Woz
The new Merc badge
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
I can't see that. They still let me post, I can't see how a naked figurine (which doesn't show genitalia bits) will get removed.
#3 - JJ72
This is greattttttttt.
Its different its unusual.
But its not all that great to look at tbh.
Needs bigger boobs.
hahahahha!!!!
Well that's not what we were expecting from a mod But yeah, Bob has the point
Quote from RevengeR :Well that's not what we were expecting from a mod But yeah, Bob has the point

why not, mods are not just boring robots that just close threads and punish people, they like to have a laugh too. lol, as for the badge, again lol
Quote from RevengeR :Well that's not what we were expecting from a mod But yeah, Bob has the point

This is Bob we're talking about. If you one day meet him, you'll understand. His hair colour exactly matches that colour of Stella Artois, so it's easy to see he isn't the full biscuit.
Suprised when Bob aint closed this thread

He just said: "needs bigger boobs"
Bob's replies are epic, like the one in my sig.
Too bad the Merc team in LFS isn't around anymore, their skins would of been epic.

Yes I know the name 'Merc' (LFS team) was not referring to Mercedes.
#14 - Woz
Quote from PMD9409 :Too bad the Merc team in LFS isn't around anymore, their skins would of been epic.

Yes I know the name 'Merc' (LFS team) was not referring to Mercedes.

Tip:

Use [COLOR="aliceblue"] next time, as we can still see white, aliceblue is totally invisible.
Quote from danthebangerboy :tip:

Use [color="aliceblue"] next time, as we can still see white, aliceblue is totally invisible.

[color=aliceblue] o rly? [/color]
Well yes, unless quoted lol
#19 - SamH
Hmm.. Mercedes is German.. so where's the pocket fluff?
That thing is ugly.
OK, so I fapped... what do you want?
Quote from BlueFlame :That thing is ugly.
OK, so I fapped... what do you want?

You want man in it?

The new Merc badge
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG