The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :Boxing is just boring, they just walk around eachother and sometimes throw a punch and they don't use their legs.

How untrue.
Quote from G!NhO :Tell me which video you find more exciting, same guy different sports.
MMA
Boxing

I was actually referring to the part where you said boxers do not use their legs. Also, it depends which fight you look at. I find boxing more interesting to watch because their is more strategy to it than running around slapping each other and kicking each other in the shins. The speed and verocity of boxing matches varies greatly, so giving links to both types of fighting means very little since you chose the links and you're obviously not going to pick an exciting boxing match to prove your point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACzHS92YPCM - This is more exciting that a guy ramming his toe in someone's eye in my opinion. Seeing the size combined with the speed of the two fighters is amazing to watch.

It's all down to preference, I was just saying that it is untrue to say that boxers do not use their legs, when footwork is key. The Haye vs Valuev is a prime example. Haye danced rings around Valuev and it was great to watch, even with Valuev's longer reach, he couldn't touch him. This was all down to strategy and Haye stuck to it for the whole 12 rounds, which takes a lot of skill and concentration.
Quote from G!NhO :Tell me which video you find more exciting, same guy different sports.
MMA
Boxing

Baaaaaad example of boxing...seeing as anderson silva isnt a boxer.
there are so many mis guided ideas and views on MMA... "its all hugging" is a favourite of mine.
Mhm.

I second that.
Quote from (-Mark-) :there are so many mis guided ideas and views on MMA... "its all hugging" is a favourite of mine.

in mma they are just wrestling on the ground, no hugging. Boxing on the other hand is mostly punch punch hug, referee takes them apart and then again punch punch punch hug....
Quote from G!NhO :in mma they are just wrestling on the ground, no hugging. Boxing on the other hand is mostly punch punch hug, referee takes them apart and then again punch punch punch hug....

Yep thats all it is

But really..in both, there is obviously occasions where fights are no action.. in boxing, if two fighters light to fight on the inside and upclose, then theres gonna be alot of clitching, and in MMA..if both fighters prefer to fight on the ground, then its just gonna be grappling on the mat... but even when it is like that, its not always boring..

Anyway, ontopic...sorta.. Im happy for Haye, i was really annoyed when the commentator (i think it was jim watts) kept saying that haye wasnt doing enough....how else are you supposed to fight a giant, you cant just rush in.
Big bump.

Klitschko v Haye. Not long to go now.

Klitschko will destroy the cocky prick.
Haye has a big mouth. Nothing more.
I like Klitschko, I hope he wins.
Tonight!

Tyson reckons Haye wont be standing past the 3rd round.
Quote from DevilDare :Tonight!

Will it be on some of the BBC chanels perhaps?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Will it be on some of the BBC chanels perhaps?

No. It's on Sky PPV over here

I'm confident Haye's going to knock him out.
Nope. Sky Box office as far as I know.

But no doubt someone will stream it on Justin.TV or something similar.
Klitschko FTW!

I'm thinking the same, the last time someone tried winding up Klitshko was Chris Byrd, and they said that Klishko put on his best performance of his boxing career. Haye's mouth may be gtting him into some bother later on.
Bперед Кличкo!
Maybe Haye's going to get his ass kicked at last. He's making me nervous.
What time is the match exactly?
Quote from Boris Lozac :What time is the match exactly?

LTU commentators said that they will go out ~20 minutes before midnight (my time, and its 22:10 here).
21:40 gmt
Klitschko!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG