The online racing simulator
Wow :) You guys are good!
(27 posts, started )
When to much beer causes me to spectate,
I like to climb into the passenger seat and hang on!
Man, Its a pleasure to be in the car with some of you folks!
I am learning all the time, being a passenger. Hope the extra ballast doesn't slow you down
Quote from Wm. Peddle :When to much beer causes me to spectate,
I like to climb into the passenger seat and hang on!
Man, Its a pleasure to be in the car with some of you folks!
I am learning all the time, being a passenger. Hope the extra ballast doesn't slow you down

jump in my car ur gonna need new pants!
Quote from J03130 :jump in my car ur gonna need new pants!

Why? Are the seats in the car so dirty?
get in my car - best 30 seconds of your life ( or so every girl ive ever known has said... )
Quote from aroX123 :So you crash within 30 sec?

Maybe you are too young to understand his joke..

In a few years you will understand.
#7 - pipa
Rofl what a fail.
Quote from N1PPER :Maybe you are too young to understand his joke..

In a few years you will understand.

he and you are right - its a double ender - they are Always more fun.
entendre

This is Ender.
Quote from Forbin :entendre

This is Ender.

While calling it a double ender is wrong, the fact he called it an double ender could be a double entendre. Or is that gifting tehirishnoob with too much brains
Quote from theirishnoob :get in my car - best 30 seconds of your life ( or so every girl ive ever known has said... )

Only 30 seconds :doh:
Quote from Greboth :While calling it a double ender is wrong, the fact he called it an double ender could be a double entendre. Or is that gifting tehirishnoob with too much brains

ah well, you know what they say - when your good your great, when your not your welsh.
Quote from theirishnoob :ah well, you know what they say - when your good your great, when your not your welsh.

Good job I'm English then Anyway the Irish are just the Welsh that could swim

I feel this topic has gone ever so slightly off-topic though.
No, your right on, topic. Wales is where the the Islands talent migrated to in days of yore. The trouble with the Irish is, they all secretly yearn to be Welsh!
Quote from Wm. Peddle :No, your right on, topic. Wales is where the the Islands talent migrated to in days of yore. The trouble with the Irish is, they all secretly yearn to be Welsh!

This is just getting ridiculous now...

nobody wants to be welsh
Hey, my family still resides in Wales, and I'm gonna pass you ass on the outside.
Wales will out sing ya, and out drive ya, for fun!
Quote from Forbin :Card? Or Ender?

Card.

I don't read sci-fi so I can't comment on his books, but he's an appalling prick.
Yeah, a lot of his beliefs are... odd, just from looking at the wiki page on him.

I loved Ender's Game, though, regardless.

Sci-fi may surprise you, btw. It's not all Star Wars and Star Trek. Just like not all fantasy is Lord of the Rings.

Look up Theodore Sturgeon's series of short stories to see what I mean.
Quote from Forbin :Yeah, a lot of his beliefs are... odd, just from looking at the wiki page on him.

I loved Ender's Game, though, regardless.

Sci-fi may surprise you, btw. It's not all Star Wars and Star Trek. Just like not all fantasy is Lord of the Rings.

Agreed. Ender's Game is a great book and not your typical sci-fi story at all. I don't know anything about Card and honestly I don't care, either. He can be the world's most annoying dick for all I care; I don't know the guy in person, don't have to live with him, work with him or whatever. I just read his books Or... book, rather, as I've only read Ender's Game by him.
Quote from Forbin :Sci-fi may surprise you, btw. It's not all Star Wars and Star Trek. Just like not all fantasy is Lord of the Rings.

I know that. When I was kid my brother was always reading Frank Herbert or Asimov or whatever. I did try recently (well, last summer) reading an Iain M Banks book (I forget which one) on the recommendation of a friend because I'd enjoyed some of his non-sci fiction, but I just couldn't get into it, I always find the fantasy elements distracting and more than a bit cheesy.

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG