The online racing simulator
Suggestions for racing music?
(28 posts, started )
I am in need of some racing music, as my GTPSP's music library is a little short, so the music is quite repetitive. Any suggestions...?
music you like is best.

i generally have the radio on when i play...
I like any music that matches with what I'm doing.. But I'm running out of songs.
it's funny... i was going post a similar thread tonight asking for driving music... googling gives me lists of music, but most of the songs are crap and are only on the lists because they mention cars in some fashion.

eg: who would race to mustang sally?

evh's panama, on the other hand...

edit: okay, panama might be a bad example, but at least it sounds good.
Yeah, Panama was in GT4, but that's also been played too often so it went out of style for me.
Metal.
Speed/power/thrash/nwob/prog/symphonic Metal.
Quote from Stefani24 :Metal.
Speed/power/thrash/nwob/prog/symphonic Metal.

metal makes my ears bleed.
#9 - G!NhO
Quote from bunder9999 :metal makes my ears bleed.

You don't have to turn your headphones up so much, that your neighbours can hear it, to enjoy metal.
You only have to be slinghty mental to enjoy metal.
Jup, just can agree with that, most songs (99,9%) of hard & jumpstyle are aweful, but i would't say that u have to be slightly mental to like this style of "music"
#16 - 5haz
It sounds awful to you and me, but people have their heads screwed on in different ways.

70s/early 80s hard rock/metal is good racing music.
The engine is music enough. Besides, you're supposed to be listening to the tires, not some wailing du-- Nobody gonna take my car, I'm gonna race it to the ground, Nobody gonna beat my car, It's gonna break the speed of sound, Oh it's a killer machine, It's got everything, Like a driving power big fat tires, And everything.

lol, I watch the opening to Top Gun from time to time with that in it. That sequence still gives me the chills to this day.
i listen to acdc, motley crew, quiet riot, rammstien, ect... and.. some miley... im telling the truth guys.... dont hit me.
Quote from chavm481 :i listen to acdc, motley crew, quiet riot, rammstien, ect... and.. some miley... im telling the truth guys.... dont hit me.

I ain't gonna hit you but I am gonna tell you that you have a very wierd music taste.
This over and over and over...
Quote from Stefani24 :I ain't gonna hit you but I am gonna tell you that you have a very wierd music taste.

EXACTLY, i listen to EVERYTHING... i dont know why though...
add in the gorillaz and future prophecies too.
just put on some radiohead.... if you don't kill yourself cause you lost... the music will take effect.

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG