The online racing simulator
Get that IMG tag off! It´s much too big!
It looks like you made the image larger to be more inconvenient to forum viewers, it's all blurry...
Excuse me, i forget resize the picture
Formula 2 - Lukoil Driver's Support Program
Hello racers! I made this skin being inspired by new Formula 2 season 2009 and success of Russians racers.
Formula 2 - Lukoil
Driver's Support Program - M. Aleshin

skinfiles:
1024/2048

Skin is uploaded to LFSW as FBM_F2Lukoil.Hope you enjoy it!
First skin
Hello I'm new on lfs and I decided to make a skin. So I've finished the skin already and posted it here. I hope you like it, please comment. Editings are free. It's a version of the spyker formel 1 car.

Marije
Attached images
FBM_SPYKER1C.jpg
How do i make skins like you people who make the really nice looking skins???
How??? Please tell me....?
-
I need help (DuNKaST) DELETED by SamH : Upload request
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by SamH : Upload request
My First FBM Skin, the Madonna livery from SMGP (the old Sega MegaDrive/Genesis game), since there are no readable sponsors on the game (just the VTMAO), i decided to write stuff on it.
Feel free to use it online, but please don't edit (at least no more than the number).

(i have made the rest of the SMGP1 grid, so just ask if you want any of the other cars).
Attached images
madonna.png
FBM_SMGP_MADONNA.jpg
Very nice for first skin, tibone!
thanks, there could be some refinement on it, but the original car is so low-res, that i had to do a lot of guessing.

And if anyone wants one of others, just ask.
Attached images
preview.jpg
I want Rigel skin!
The Rigel team wants you, join ?
> YES
NO

Done, the skin is attached to this file, same as the madonna, please do not edit anything other than the number, thanks and enjoy.
Attached images
FBM_SMGP_RIGEL.jpg
Quote from blakehoo88 :looks awesome

Thank you very much! If you are interested here 't is for four other cars. You'll have to see the appropriate skins threads though to get the files. They should all be posted the same day as this FBM version.
absolutely top work! all this skins looking great. waiting for more from you
Audi R15 Le Mans inspired livery.

As usual, please do not edit more than the number/flag.

Thanks and enjoy the skin.
Attached images
audi_r15.png
FBM_AudiR15.jpg
Sorry if this sounds stupid but, all this skins are great and I really want to use them... but they're JPEGs and all the skins in my LFS folder are .col files.

How do I use these JPEGs?
Quote from sykoconor :Sorry if this sounds stupid but, all this skins are great and I really want to use them... but they're JPEGs and all the skins in my LFS folder are .col files.

How do I use these JPEGs?

Put the skinfiles (XXX_skinname.jpg) in your data/skins directory. Then open LFS, and the skins will be converted to (XXX_skinname.dds) which are stored in the skins_dds folder. After you opened LFS and the skins are converted go into your garage click on the "new colours" button and click on the filename of your skin. Done.
Thanks Deutschland
upload..
upload..
ups^^ i write 1 post 2 times >.<
2fast racing team
Here is the 2FAST Racing team skin! sorry if it isnt so good.. made it by paint.

www.2FAST.weebly.com
Attached images
namnlös.JPG
first skin
Heyo.
Here's the first skin I made for the FBM.

Attached images
FBM-Whales 2.JPG
FBM-Whales 3.JPG
I think it would be better without the white lines around every part.

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG